The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1565844646235979778?s=21&t=CHjhJY_u1BkRYH8KdHqeZg

Do we know who the dude next to him is?

John Daly? I donā€™t really know

Heā€™ll be ready to rock and roll for his rally tomorrow.

someone who is about to devour a tub of mayo, several of mustards, and a gigantic bottle of purell.

4 Likes

Dude looks worse than Trump.

Man someone sure hired a lot of weak and pathetic RINOs.

1 Like

Evil Al Davis Jr, his thumbs are hiding a black soul patch

1 Like

Even for lots of $$$ I donā€™t know how any women sleep with that guy. Cat piss cotton candy up top in a sloppy bouffant, Nome King face, hideous complexion you only see on farm animals that have been shaved for surgery then sunburned, takes his shirt off and his upper body looks like one of those deep sea fish they accidentally bring up from 2500m and its body gets turned inside out by the pressure change ā€“ and thatā€™s all the view from AFAR, the physicality is not something Iā€™m steeled to discuss

5 Likes

Well, to be fair, Iā€™m quite sure it has been a good number of years since any woman has slept with that guy.

I just TRUTHed:

Bill Barr had ā€œno guts,ā€ and got ā€œno glory.ā€ He was a weak and pathetic RINO, who was so afraid of being Impeached that he became a captive to the Radical Left Democrats - ā€œPlease, please, please donā€™t impeach me,ā€ he supposedly said. Barr never fought the way he should have for Election Integrity, and so much else. He started off OK as A.G., but faded fast - Didnā€™t have courage or stamina. People like that will never Make America Great Again!

( truth (lol) )

Itā€™sHappening.jpg!!!

Pompeo?

I was convinced that he was completely done when he ridiculed John McCain LMFAO.

JFC not sure how my pony will wriggle out of this oneā€¦

1 Like

Sure but that gave him an immediate 10 point spike. Nobody thought ā€œwe got himā€ after that one.

Yeah but it felt like 2 years.

No, but he obviously goes to the same hair stylist as Mark Davis.

Possible explaination for why Trump had some empty ā€œClassifiedā€ folders.

https://twitter.com/allinwithchris/status/1565863011843280896?t=qZu2ld9Z9JzP4OMoWxX3VQ&s=19

[I personally think he had more nefarious plans for some of the stuff, but Iā€™d also totally buy that he was hoping to make a bunch of Hard Rock style Presidency themed restaurants and use a few presidential records as decorations.]

4 Likes

I clicked that assuming it was a joke. I canā€™t believe that is not a joke.

2 Likes