The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

:vince1:

9 Likes

I donā€™t know what that means! :trump_cries:

Polymarket has these:

The insurrection was way more morally despicable, but have to concede there is a pretty strong FREEZE PEACH defense to a lot of what he did.

The documents are less morally despicable based on what we know so far but much more clearly illegal. Al Capone and taxes and all.

4 Likes

Iā€™d take those odds any day. Can US bettors use polymarket?

I havenā€™t used predictit since 2020, but I wish I could now.

According to the rules no but if you use MetaMask and a VPN thereā€™s nothing stopping you. Itā€™s crypto based.

Edit: Betting is in USDC so you donā€™t have to have exposure to cryptocurrencies, unless stability of USDC is a concern.

1 Like

Lol crypto based thatā€™s gotta be deplorable city

2 Likes

Predictit is collapsing, it is ending in February.

:vince2:

1 Like

I mean, itā€™s a market where you could still bed on Trump winning hte 2020 election up until about June of 2021, soā€¦ yeah pretty deplorable.

:vince3:

Lol missed this! Another felony!

https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/1564963082354524161?s=21&t=fmUf1H_AeCW7PKysGewVGQ

1 Like

You can still bet on this:

Buying shares incurs a 2% fee paid to people providing liquidity though, so itā€™s going to be barely worth it. (In fact a straight up loss of money given inflation etc).

Canā€™t wait for the Supreme Courtā€™s decision on whether this bars people from becoming President again.

1 Like

I can construct a plausible scenario where Trump is President on January 6, 2023. Itā€™s lower than 1 percent though.

Yeah, more or less.

OK so some of the papers were definitely related to the Iran deal

But openly confessing to crimes is how Trump avoids charges.

10 Likes

ā€œIā€™m sure those Uvalde cops will rush in and do something any minute now.ā€

4 Likes

Who would be most interested in securing that information, other than the guy who STOLE them?