The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

By disown you mean prop up as a martyr, right?

Rittenhouse is absolutely going to be in Congress unless he chooses the grifter path instead

He seems really fucking dumb to me and hardly any charisma like Trump so Congress it’ll be

2 Likes

Nah. Like, that last dipshit who tried to attack the FBI immediately got thrown under the bus over at chiefsplanet and a lot of them think the J6 guys were a deep state ruse.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/nikkimcr/status/1564279852076859394?s=21&t=viUFLuI1jTXbH-tNdtAhqQ

5 Likes

I don’t think Trump could get even Lindsey to come out in support of that, no matter what dirt he has on him.

1 Like

I still don’t think Trump took classified docs to sell or something that nefarious. I really just think he’s so insecure (no pun intended) and in need of attention that he just took them so he could show them to people to feel cool.

3 Likes

Constitutional conservatives who will one day point out that state legislatures can in fact entirely discard elections agree with this

https://mobile.twitter.com/cherrychick124/status/1564283039949234184

icwudt

2 Likes

one day? dude they’ve already been open about this

Dude severely overestimates the value of declarations. We’ve got processes for all this shit. He’s fine with throwing all that out, and just having himself or some unknown entity DECLARING that he won the election. Just a complete dumbass, and I think it’s time we start laughing louder at the clowns who vote for him.

3 Likes

Treason is treason regardless of the motive.

1 Like

If I outlive Trump, his death might legit be at top 5 happiest day of my life.

20 Likes

I find it interesting that most of the chuds’ rage is directed at the DoJ instead of Biden. The White House has been upholding the norm against interfering with investigations and it seems to be working.

UP MEETUP PARTY!

10 Likes

At the Funeral! :vince4:

14 Likes

O/U on how many people are going to spit at trmp at his funeral? i suppose it depends on whether the desantis gestapo will be securing the perimeter

No way they publically announce that Trump dies. Hell, they probably already have a couple body doubles in reserve.

they are not going to miss out on such a massive grifting opportunity as a state funeral