The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/1558178926123433984
https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/1558179829937307650

2 Likes

Our annual training was sitting in a room being reminded about procedures, warned about penalties, and watching old training videos. They might have been in B&W. There may have been a quiz. At the time one of the biggest threats we were told about was industrial espionage by… the French.

You expect me to read that and figure out what’s relevant?

tenor-8

8 Likes

Dude he has secret boxes!

We got him

There’s a lawyer near my office named Jonathan J. Sweet, dude should be a corporate lawyer for Hershey’s or something.

2 Likes

lol documents?

7 Likes

I bet Juan Gonzalez’ email inbox is a mess right now.

Well orange man is going to be all over that excuse.

We had to take an online class and read all the statutes. There was a quiz at the end where you had to know them by number and you had to know the penalties too. Thank god all of the answers were readily available with a quick google search. I would just click buttons as soon as possible to get through the content and then cheat on the quiz. I think the term Insider Threat is from a different training (Anti-terror probably), but the term fits Trump like a glove.

2 Likes

Why keep the Roger stone pardon? To threaten stone by holding it precariously over a shredder?

2 Likes

Would Macron having extramarital relations surprise anyone or be that damaging to him?

Gorin v. United States , 312 US 19 (1941)

But we find no uncertainty in this statute which deprives a person of the ability to predetermine whether a contemplated action is criminal under the provisions of this law. The obvious delimiting words in the statute are those requiring “intent or reason to believe that the information to be obtained is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation.” This requires those prosecuted to have acted in bad faith. The sanctions apply only when scienter is established. Where there is no occasion for secrecy, as with reports relating to national defense, published by authority of Congress or the military departments, there can, of course, in all likelihood, be no reasonable intent to give an advantage to a foreign government.

WE GOT HIM!

Stolen from Twitter

It’s only “espionage” if it comes from the Espionage region of France. Otherwise, it’s “sparkling treason.”

14 Likes

He’s French. if you had proof he DIDN’T cheat on his wife, you could blackmail him with that, but it’s tough to prove a negative

7 Likes

I mean

last ned

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1558187290555457538?s=20&t=rnzrVj6JCBw3hPd6LCe0WQ

The plan: buy a helicopter to exact murderous revenge on the libs

Reality: ya’ll got any nail guns?

11 Likes

Ya

Even if there’s undeniable evidence of the sale of military secrets to ISIS, I doubt any jury that accurately represents a cross section of the US population ever convicts

2 Likes

True. I am holding out hope that this is also true of anyone trying to convict a woman for getting abortion.

1 Like

fwiw, I would be incredibly jealous of the 9 americans who don’t know who trump is

2 Likes