The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

20220812_115142

3 Likes

LMFAO 33 million pages of documents. Did he purchase a warehouse for this?

2 Likes

Executive order signed the day before the insurrection

Executive Order 13972 of January 5, 2021

Promoting Small Modular Reactors for National Defense and Space Exploration

The purpose of this order is to take an important additional step to revitalize the United States nuclear energy sector, reinvigorate America’s space exploration program, and develop diverse energy options for national defense needs. Under this action, the United States Government will coordinate its nuclear activities to apply the benefits of nuclear energy most effectively toward American technology supremacy, including the use of small modular reactors for national defense and space exploration.

Within funding available for the demonstration project, the Secretary of Energy should develop a plan to promote successful transition of this technology to the private sector for commercial adoption

Don’t know if this has anything to do with it

a nuclear powered tanning bed :vince:

6 Likes

I assume Obama has plans for a Presidential Library. He probably actually does have a shit load of stuff but he didn’t just, like, take it home and put it in a drawer to pull out as a party trick like Donnie Dumb Dumb.

Lol, so he did have nuke docs, and they were recovered. He’s moved onto the “no big deal, everyone keeps world-ending sensitive information in their sock drawer.”

4 Likes

I mean, I don’t know how many classified nuclear documents they found in trump’s house, but I can’t imagine it’d be close to 33 million of them

1 Like

Some people are saying it was maybe the most classified nuclear documents that anyone has ever had!

12 Likes

This can’t be real

Why would you doubt this? You think the Saudis love him for nothing?

1 Like

Fox News has an “Awaiting Trump Warrant Release” graphic on their screen right now. I’m sure they’ll have their erudite stars like Bongino and Kilmeade to smoothly spin that as soon as it’s released.

Will the warrant be unsealed today?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home Monday removed 11 sets of classified documents, including some marked as top secret and meant to be only available in special government facilities, according to documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation agents took around 20 boxes of items, binders of photos, a handwritten note and the executive grant of clemency for Mr. Trump’s ally Roger Stone, a list of items removed from the property shows. Also included in the list was information about the “President of France,” according to the three-page list. The list is contained in a seven-page document that also includes the warrant to search the premises which was granted by a federal magistrate judge in Florida.

The list includes references to one set of documents marked as “Various classified/TS/SCI documents,” an abbreviation that refers to top-secret/sensitive compartmented information. It also says agents collected four sets of top secret documents, three sets of secret documents, and three sets of confidential documents. The list didn’t provide any more details about the substance of the documents.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers argue that the president used his authority to declassify the material before he left office. While a president has the power to declassify documents, there are federal regulations that lay out a process for doing so.

The search and seizure warrant, signed by U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, shows that FBI agents sought to search “the 45 Office,” as well as “all storage rooms and all other rooms or areas within the premises used or available to be used by [the former president] and his staff and in which boxes or documents could be stored, including all structures or buildings on the estate.”

They didn’t seek access to search private guest rooms, such as those of Mar-a-Lago members, according to the document.

1 Like

Check the sewer.

1 Like

WE

GOT

HIM

9 Likes

:leolol:

1 Like

my guess is Trump’s lawyers will object before the (3:00PM?) deadline. Trump will probably issue some sort of handwaving statement about how he wants to release it but he’s being audited.

1 Like

Supposedly they just leaked the warrant with the Agents names NOT redacted.

https://twitter.com/spiroagnewghost/status/1558155968801689600?s=21&t=JxOZk-useuTSr1wrvN0L1w

https://twitter.com/fmkaplan/status/1558155488432463873?s=20&t=nIblhxv1LhT4OjwTUSefQQ

1 Like