The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

I have a bad sound alike mis-spelling habit.

Did he enable the murder or just do nothing about it after we found out?

Jared had to enable. Didnā€™t he? I guess it could have been a calculation on the Saudis part of how they would react but that seems really risky on their part.

Or it was straight up Kompramat(?).

Remember when Dems ran in 2018 on getting his tax returns the moment they were sworn in if they won? Lol good times!

1 Like

@Riverman needs to take this bet or eat a ban IMO. For the good of the country.

22 Likes

Spoiler!

1 Like

Interviews at the Four Seasons!

Not only will I do this Iā€™ll offer 5-1

20 Likes

I thought the 15 boxes was what he was previously forced to give back in 2021?

@BestOf

WE GOT HIM!!! NOBODY CAN OVERCOME THIS!

9 Likes

Mostly likely a dvd copy of this they got for him to cram study the executive structure after he was elected.

1 Like

Possibly, but is there actual evidence that came out pointing to that, or is it just speculation based on the fact that Jared was pals with MBS?

What do you think is in the documents?

Makes you thinkā€¦

1 Like

I believe:

1. Joe Biden / a democrat has a better chance of beating Donald Trump than Ron DeSantis in 2024.
  2. Donald Trump is not necessarily worse for America / democracy than Ron DeSantis, both in the short and long term.
  3. This raid makes it more likely that Donald Trump is the GOP nominee for 2024.
  4. Therefore, this raid is a good thing.
4 Likes

Iā€™m just excited for fox news to say he had permission to borrow it he just didnā€™t give it back by the deadline just like an overdue library book lol fbi raiding over that

14 Likes

so letā€™s say trump didnā€™t actually trash said documents

fox/Rā€™s are gonna be wild when trump committed a crime with direct evidence of crime of this is all just political

also lock up everyone named biden or clinton

https://twitter.com/dvdcolumbo/status/1557000811292622851?s=20&t=ZLQGUg_SLJfR-hoZmfyZGQ

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/BrentTerhune/status/1557071332545789954

11 Likes

A+

2 Likes