The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

I may need to borrow the SSC account for this hot take, but there’s now at least a chance that the DOJ held off on other avenues of prosecution because the 15 boxes of classified documents hold evidence of all the crimes. So instead of taking him down on one or two of them, maybe they’ll be indicting him on a bunch of stuff.

Yeah, I’m a sweet summer child.

man what if alex jones had a text conversation with trump like this:

aj: so you didn’t really get peed on did you?

trump: i did! i have the dvd in my safe at mar-a-lago!

omfg

8 Likes

Lol, settle down. I’ve been burned too many times to believe he’s getting got for anything.

2 Likes

May have been touched on already, but why, other than the fact that he’s an idiot who is seemingly immune from ever paying a meaningful penny for his misdeeds, would he still have any incriminating documents lying around his Florida home two years more than two years after leaving office and a Jan 6 investigation ongoing?

2 Likes

It’s also possible they wanted this charge to disqualify him from office and thus prioritized it. Makes sense to make sure the documents are there and wait until he’s not there.

They don’t call him Donnie Dumb Dumb for nothing.

2 Likes

because how better to relive being pissed on by russian prostitutes than to keep a properly labeled dvd in your safe for regular viewing?!?

6 Likes

every day for like a solid year and a half he’s had the opportunity to burn documents in a fireplace. why would you ever KEEP incriminating evidence on yourself? to blackmail… yourself?

2 Likes

Friendly reminder that Donald Trump will never, ever face serious consequences for his decades-long spree of criming and morally bankrupt behavior.

15 Likes

ahahahaha

Trump should declare his candidacy immediately, before he’s indicted. That would show us.

3 Likes

The secret service detail, yes. Its been reported that they were notified.

The what now?

3 Likes

Maybe he just took stuff to blackmail others with and the only crime the boxes prove is that he took them. Actually that would make a lot of sense if he blackmailed someone working with the FBI recently and they got him to show them the blackmail as proof he had it.

I read that 3 times before it clicked.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying. No one on this forum needs convincing that he’s an idiot. But he’s also a lifelong criminal who, despite all other of his uncountable shortcomings, knows how to play this game.

1 Like

Nah, I don’t buy that at all. Also it’s not disqualifying until after he’s convicted.

Well if Mara Lago has fireplaces they probably don’t work. All of Trump’s stuff is phony crap faux luxury.

3 Likes

Trump is probably on the phone right now yelling at some safe guy, “YOU TOLD ME NOBODY WOULD BE ABLE TO GET INTO THAT SAFE YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!!”

1 Like