The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Trump’s statement says they “broke into” his safe, so… We actually maybe might have gotten him?

So nice of the FBI to collect more evidence on Trump to not do anything with.

2 Likes

Looks like the Hunter Biden laptop investigation is really heating up!

6 Likes

Man I really hope they find some shred of evidence that he tried to overturn the 2020 Election

29 Likes

[qumobile.twitter.com/Popehat)

Truth.

2 Likes

wait, did we get him? was the alex jones phone the smoking gun ? I will lose my shit if it is

4 Likes

LOL we are almost 7 years in and people still believe this shit, just a Mueller She Wrote got ‘em and a Preet tweet away from a full bingo

7 Likes

Dude, they raided his home, including (according to him) his personal safe. Like we don’t have to go full “Oh he’s totally fucked,” but we can dial the cynicism back a bit.

9 Likes

Total emotional breakdowns right now on Fox News, endless LOLs

4 Likes

If so the writers better win some awards for Best Comedy.

2 Likes

DeSantis phone the tip line?

5 Likes

I turned it on to Bongino screaming about Hunter Biden and crack. Amazing!

Jesse Waters is calling for taking the streets tonight.

I feel like it is a good thing that I have no idea who Jesse Waters is.

3 Likes

If you’re watching Fox News and playing the “acid wash” drinking game, you’re already dead.

4 Likes

They have like a quick response team willing to debase themselves at any moment: Bongino, Dana Loesch, Buck Sexton

1 Like

BONGINO: “I just want to say in closing, listen, America, they’re laughing at you. The left thinks this is hilarious.”

Well, you’re right about that, Danny boy.

18 Likes

Waters: “Joe Biden just burned this country to the ground, with what his administration did tonight.”

3 Likes

Gee where would they ever find such evidence!

https://twitter.com/angry_staffer/status/1556782576865509380?s=21&t=riRleMEiSk_hGwycoTXm4w

Timing does seem convenient with a wave of “Trump wanted nazi generals” stories today.

7 Likes

To quote Danny Ocean from Ocean’s 12:

Q: You think this is funny?
A: Well it sure as shit ain’t sad.

13 Likes