The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Or just get them from the NYT.

1 Like

Can I change my vote in the c-word thread?

2 Likes

It‘s a made up story.

a lot of people believe it’s true, though. and their views deserve to be heard

4 Likes

You hate to see it.

9 Likes

I don’t know where to put this.

https://i.imgur.com/WsvB6Kx.mp4

In the Smithsonian.

16 Likes

“Save us from the devil!”

Lady, I never do anything to you people. It’s you doing it to yourselves.

14 Likes

In the stable, with your pony.

5 Likes

Mr. tRUmp, please save us from them blacks, Muslims and Mexicans whose votes were so fraudulently counted

https://twitter.com/santiagomayer_/status/1352057392352043009?s=21

26 Likes

Why hasn’t the NY AG office charged him yet?

1 Like

Is this in Axios or something? Believe that Senate will never convict now that Trump has “behaved” the last two weeks but mildly surprised they won’t let Mitch vote for it.

Yeah democrats need to stop ignoring the desire of racists, and help them live their dreams.

Trump may have been a populist but it wasn’t on issues the democrats are ever going to give full throated support.

Sure maybe if they do other things it makes the hatred and racism less appealing but there if absolutely no guarantee of that.

I think it is a little too flippant to say democrats ignoring people caused 70 million racists. The issue is magnitudes more complex than that.

If we go back to what Trump originally won the 16 election on, there is pretty much nothing that would have been palatable for democrats. So again we would just be hoping giving them something different will keep them from wanting what’s in their heart.

Trump got 70 million votes in the second election. And spent four years mostly doing stuff directly opposed to the Democratic Party.

One of his most mainstream activities was cutting taxes which is simply not a thing for democrats. Same goes with saving fetuses.

The problem also is a massive percentage of that 70 million will never reward the democrats for giving them any social programs, especially when they impede their ability to hate and support those they hate.

Bottom line is it is going to take much more than promising M4A, college tuition, minimum wage etc etc and even delivering those things is not likely to earn a re-election.

I agree the democrats called Trump by giving lip service to things like tolerance and equality. But not because the democrats didn’t deliver but because they are actually opposed to those things.

That’s why these stimulus packages are so important. It’s fighting for the future of the country and what is even possible.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here for the ratio:

5 Likes

Marsha’s facebook has been LIT since the 6th. Before, it was about 50/50 deplorables saying PLEASE STAND WITH OUR PRESIDENT and other people dragging her for being deplorable, since the 6th it’s been like 90% ultra-deplorables who are absolutely furious that she backtracked on contesting the election, and the posting volume has gone through the roof. no matter what she posts, it’s instantly flooded with WE’RE DONE WITH YOU NOBODY LIKES YOU EXECPT MAYBE THE LIBZ 9000 times

just glorious

8 Likes

They’ve taken Trumpbot from us. Please don’t let them take MyPillow guy.

2 Likes

Jane Krakowski is my age and I’ve never heard of her. Not sure if that means I should feel old.

You missed 30 rock and the unbreakable kimmy schmidt, two funny shows

4 Likes