The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

It has been requested that this thread be reopened. Was closed for server issues, but I think that will not be a problem at this point.

@jmakin ?

1 Like

Why? Leave it closed.

It shouldn’t matter anymore. We were just getting spikes from pageviews around inauguration time. I haven’t looked at the giraffes closely yet but barring something like an assassination we should be good

2 Likes

Why should it be closed now? Someone else wants to post in it. Why shouldn’t they be able to?

3 Likes

No more dedicated Trump thread. Fuck that guy.

5 Likes
5 Likes

What’s the appropriate thread for pointing and laughing, then?

At least now Trump can sit around and watch TV all day without the responsibilities of the Presidency weighing on him.

13 Likes

When did they ever weigh on him?

4 Likes

You must have never seen me post before.

4 Likes
6 Likes

WHEREAS the United States was founded on an ideal that taxation without representation is an injustice;

WHEREAS there currently exist five populated United States territories (Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and US Virgin Islamds) and the Capitol city of Washington DC with varying levels of finished representation;

WHEREAS the United States firmly believes in the principle of self-determination;

BE IT ORDERED that before the end of 2021 it shall be put to a vote in each of the territories whether to join the union as a state or be made a free and sovereign nation;

BE IT ORDERED that before the end of 2021 the city Of Washington DC will enter the union as the 51st state, with all the privileges and rights afforded therein, excepting in areas under federal jurisdiction.

Thoughts?

10 Likes

Yeah wtf keep this shit open. There is still plenty of Trump drama to post about. Ensuing legal battles, impeachment etc. If you don’t want to deal with it ignore it imo

Plus if you aren’t getting joy out of laughing at Trump now that he’s out of office you’re doing it wrong. This is the thread for that.

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/CmplxAmbition/status/1351957401713467401

5 Likes

22 Likes

what a classless piece of shit

9 Likes

I never knew CEO stood for Captain Extremely Obvious.

10 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: mack

1 Like