The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

trump is clearly pro israel, which the nazi’s were clearly not so your argument of that is going to be rolleyes for many

Disagree. It’s become too socially unacceptably to anti-gay. Unless they have an individual epiphany (a gay loved one) they are still silently objecting. And as Trump has shown w racism, all they need is permission.

The Hallmark Moms are still freaking out about gay story lines in the Xmas movies. Just not getting much press because it’s much quieter.

My Jewish friends don’t live in Israel, and as mentioned earlier, Jewish Americans are largely Democrats. So these friends are going against the trend. Seems they should be at least a little bit concerned with the idea of Trump launching a dictatorship with white nationalist ideology in play, or do I exaggerate?

Israelis don’t give a shit about domestic US politics, TRUMP is giving them the thumbs up to ramp up settlements and gives zero shits about human rights violations (he can’t even bring himself to PRETEND to care about them when China is doing genocides, which would actually give him leverage in the trade war!) What else do you need to know?

https://twitter.com/frankfigliuzzi1/status/1472386940280311810?s=21

smashing that “afghanistan” button, feels pretty thirsty

All the Democrats want to do is put people in jail.

They’re letting thugs and murderers into our Country

2 Likes

If only.

1 Like

If Dems had any fucking common sense they’d be mashing the “Biden got us out of Afghanistan” button every day instead of… whatever it is their message is.

1 Like

3 retired generals: The military must prepare now for a 2024 insurrection

Trump will probably grow tired of calling the 2020 election stolen by then, we probably don’t need to worry.

1 Like

He won’t need to do a coup this time. He’ll win with the new rules. There’s your silver lining.

Also it would help if we cut the military budget and said “this is the savings to the American people because we did that”, but I guess we don’t get these things.

1 Like

The way this country is going, he’d win with the old rules.

2 Likes

Probably.

He’s not complaining about the covid response though.

Anyone have a sense of how sentient Trump needs to be in order to ship in '24? Can they just Weekend at Bernie’s him to the presidency? That might be more effective than trotting him out there.

Shit. We are really going to elect Disney’s animatronic Trump in 2024, aren’t we.

(Looonngg story but it starts with 8 year old Dan waiting in line for the Hall of Presidents for over an hour in 1973 with my Mom because I was too small for what my Dad and brothers were doing).

2 Likes

He’s not going to need a coup to win.

I remember watching a documentary on Israel and this rich wine farmer in Israel had all these evangelical people fly up to his farm on their own dime, work for free because it’s considered a religious blessing or something, and then leave like 3 months later. Dude sold it as a religious wine that is supposed to made only by other Jewish people. Justified it by saying only he mixed it at the very end.

I can see why people like that love trump supporters

you are mixing a lot of different stuff here. Those are Kosher rules. They are stupid and corrupt (and even more absurd when it comes to wine) but nothing to do with this issue.