The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

I’m not sure about the grifting. He’s got huge legal problems and if he loses access to bankers he might really struggle to take in the kind of money he’d need to keep from just instantly getting all his shit repossessed.

What is he going to get his followers to pay him in bitcoin? I doubt that’s going to actually work out for him.

I just assumed my dreams of him rotting away broke with no way to communicate would be asking too much. I also assumed I would get @Narrator’d

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1351535791890169857

The brainworms have not been kind to Maria

2 Likes

That’s not Melania.

2 Likes

Deplorables just want a place to live with lots of people to look down on and bully and boss around. I think a lot of them would actually like parts of Mexico where there are lots of cheap staff to push around. They’d basically be looking for a 365/24/7 all inclusive resort lifestyle.

2 Likes

The fact that there are no consequences for these plastic surgery propagandists just spouting provable lies is so, so frustrating.

trump posted a farewell video, 20 mins lol

Yeah, but with the amount of fear they hold I imagine most of them think they’ll be kidnapped by drug cartels as soon as they cross the border.

current med license, definitely board certified. Even went to a good residency

Fits with my theory so far that anyone who does an MD/JD is a giant asshole.

6 Likes

Somebody going to cliff this? Ain’t none of us watching 20 minutes of Trump unless it’s him as a witness in his impeachment hearing.

5 Likes

26 Likes

im watching, will let you know if anything is newsworthy, just thanking folks and wished the incoming admin good luck lol but didnt name Biden of course

7 Likes

calls for unity lol and not partisanship,

he was the only true outsider to ever win the prez

Maybe going to visit his son’s grave without anyone there to call him a loser.

3 Likes

Since I achieved all of my goals in one term, there was no need for a second.

16 Likes

I didn’t watch but:

• The Trump presidency has achieved more in the first 4 years than any presidency ever.
  • He beat Hillary by a lot.
  • Operation Warp Speed!
  • Space Force!
  • Big beautiful wall. Turns out Mexico did pay for it.
  • FoxConn in Wisconsin might some day make a few Ataris.
  • 401ks at all time high, you’re welcome.
  • Lincoln was a Republican, people forget that.
7 Likes

Not going to watch it but I assuming this is the signal for the blackouts and mass pedo arrests right? RIGHT? STRONG PATRIOTS ARE WAITING FOR THE SIGNAL

2 Likes

First sentence: “My fellow Americans, four years ago we launched a great national effort to rebuild our country, to renew its spirit, and to restore the allegiance of this government to its citizens.”

Based on that, holy shit was this administration a colossal failure. I mean, yes, it’s obvious, but you can’t even make any sort of argument to the contrary.

2 Likes

lots of trade deal horseshit

but the china virus wrecked them