The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Trump’s special prosecutor got to the bottom of all this Russia stuff. Are you sitting down? He’s indicting…a Democrat.

1 Like

Garland playing 4D chess. He knows Trump is going to win in 2024 so he isn’t investigating Trump or any of his friends so that he doesn’t end up in the camps

2 Likes

Dems are on it.

Don’t worry, he’s not going to the camps.

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1438597721485631494

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1438558779172278277

4 Likes

Why was 150,000 buys “way below expectations”? What the hell were they expecting? Why would anyone pay to watch that?

1 Like

Because many people were saying it was probably the greatest PPV event of all time. Some of them even had tears in their eyes, these big guys, saying “Sir, I can’t believe how great this is”. And then you’ve got this fake news about the 150,000, we all know it much more bigly than that, way more than Obama had.

22 Likes

lol seriously. Did they think people would buy it just because of Trump? Wonder how much they paid him.

I mean sometimes casual fans are unpredictable and care more about spectacles than actual fights, I mean logan pauls fights sell like water, but neither of these guys have a fanbase.

I can understand how someone could get duped into thinking “These idiots with lap up this garbage just because its Donnie Dumb Dumb” because that’s basically the case will his politics. The organizers probably don’t understand the Grievance Button Mashing aspect though. They probably would have got some traction if they had Donnie Dumb Dumb market this as “The MMA event that deep state liberals don’t want you to see! Own the libs!”

2 Likes

I would pay to see Obama fight Trump.

Plus there’s an infinite number of entertaining undercards:

Chris Christie vs Rahm Emmanuel
Kayleigh Mcaneny vs Jen Psaki
Sotomayor vs Kavenaugh
Fauci vs Rand Paul
Rudy PLUS Mike Lindell vs Ted Lieu
Etc

2 Likes

Celebrity death match Scalia vs RBG

2 Likes

Breyer vs Ngannou

9 Likes

Honestly you’d have a better haul doing a PPV of a Trump rally. What MAGA chud is going to go to PPV for just ten minutes of Trump?

We’ve seen the numbers on O’Reilly/Trump trying to have a paid stadium tour. It’s not good. Trump rallies were a thing bc they were free.

2 Likes

Without social media Trump can’t really hype shit up. I mean it’s a cult, they’d definitely pay for it if they knew about it.

4 weeks old aging like wine post from what I can tell right

5 Likes

this russian camgirl is all in on trump lmao what is going on, is this a joke MyFreeCams - The #1 adult webcam community!

screenshotted if you catch this late:

5 Likes

lol there’s actual electoral discussion in the chat

Summary

15 Likes