The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Didn’t someone on 2+2 make some Trump cereal boxes or something like that as a joke and make some money?

1 Like

MAGA Bank: We do not pay interest because of the bible

9 Likes

Normal banks basically pay zero interest these days anyway.

You could probably open a MAGA Bank that charged interest and get plenty of idiots to transfer their money over. “Make Money Great Again! Interest rates as high as 6%!”

6 Likes

Trump weed, blessed by the man himself…

Trump water

Trump No mask, Mask.

NSFW Ivanka blow up doll

The optimistic grift is to get a jump on the production of Trump related in memoriam products.

8 Likes

I was selling these golf club headcovers for a bit and doing okay but dealing with chinese manufacturing and not speaking the language got really burdensome. I’ve considered making a Trump one.

2 Likes

Oh man that Jesus golf head cover is choice. I’d love to have one just in case I ever have to do another of those white elephant gift exchanges at work.

Really shocked that Trump isn’t selling his toenail or hair clippings. Very disappointing. I hear that Oprah sells her used clothes on Ebay - that’s the kind of entrepreneurial spirt we need at the helm imo.

1 Like

Unfortunately, no. I only have a prototype left that I"m keeping. Maybe I’ll try to crank production up again sometime in the future.

My favorite “grift” is PraiseMoves, the alternative to yoga, bc yoga is Hinduism and from the devil or something. The grift falls apart though when you assume deplorables move around or want to exercise.

2 Likes

Seems like the kind of thing where deplorables buy it as a gift for college age grandkids so they don’t go to hell for attending yoga class.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Heritagenothate

3 Likes

Praise moves is fucking elite. And unlike all of these other ideas (which are also great) like making MAGA NFTs or starting a MAGA bank the execution seems like a relative piece of cake.

1 Like

I would pay up for the pee tape NFT.

1 Like

The real or onion game gets harder all the time.

1 Like

lololol real! shame on me for thinking otherwise.

1 Like

strange days, brothers and sisters. amazing lol ‘raises’