The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Considerable power and money?

idk, but I’ve been following politics since the 90’s and it does nothing but make me angry and disappointed.

4 Likes

It’s so depressing to know that even once were all together trapped inside the Gulags awaiting execution that I’ll most likely be separated and placed with my own kind in a separate Gulag within the Gulag LOL like I can’t wait ! Lmao

3 Likes
2 Likes

How did I just learn today this is a real thing?

This could easily a quote from the Unstuck Politics review page :grin:

14 Likes

I’m not angry really, just mostly… in disbelief. Still. 5 years later, I still can’t believe that this country is something that I didn’t think it was. Anger is an emotion I get about that sure, but its more like resignation and disappointment.

I still can’t believe that 74.2MM americans voted for the former guy. I don’t get it.

1 Like

I was at Seqouia National Park today. There are signs everywhere around most of the heavily trafficked areas telling people to stay on paths and that dogs are not allowed. Meanwhile a huge percentage of people walked down washouts to cut switchbacks and had their dogs there.

A lot of people are morons or assholes in this country and Trump appealed to both. I agree with your assessment and seeing the scope of this with Trump and in other ways over the last 5 years is just mind blowing.

Yeah not only do I not care these poor people got fleeced, I am actually glad they got ripped off. Fuck them all. Supporting Trump is indefensible.

2 Likes

Got to be at least 50k of them.

This is what say to ANYONE who supports voter suppression and talks about being American.

“Fuck you. Fuck you until the day you die.”

Oops on me

1 Like

the libs have gone too far with cancel culture it’s completely wrong

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1378510006190895105

15 Likes

Big Confederacy Energy

2 Likes

0% chance trump gives up drinking all those cokes a day obviously and if they really did boycott everything they said they would at this point I don’t know what they would do other than eat goya beans every day and sleep on a specific pillow I will not name are left.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndyBarr34/status/1378487080938958848

Let’s revisit this again and realize how insane this is. I suspect Amazon and Walmart reach only small fractions of a percent.

If any regular business or entity had this level of refunds and chargebacks they would lose their merchant account and be blacklisted from getting another one from any bank.

7 Likes

My mom always talks about the cancel culture bs and then the next sentence tells me about how she canceled Netflix because they aired Obama documentaries or something.

I’ve asked her to give me one undeserved example of cancel culture several times and so far have not even gotten an attempt at an answer.

1 Like

Same… I think its due to the fact that they usually kept their jobs regardless of what rules where broken.

The shit I’ve heard from the old yins about the seventies would blow your mind.

1 Like

I definitely want some reporter to troll him with an “Are you still drinking diet coke, sir?”

2 Likes

Are any reporters paying any attention to him at all?

1 Like