The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

The happy easter is so unassuming that i instinctively tried to opt out.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/MitchSolomonLA/status/1378418103055384576?s=19

5 Likes

“Don’t say die old man don’t say die old man don’t say die old man”

Di….

I need to find a nice unused vein for this shit. It’s going straight in.

Fuck all of them. Every single one of them still votes for Trump in 2024.

If any of them don’t, I’ll take back the fuck you, but I still don’t feel sorry for them.

5 Likes

I remember seeing some stuff on r/conservative about a dude who’s dad ended up giving like 40k and was begging for the money back because he couldn’t pay his bills LOL

1 Like

Totally sane Trump supporters house:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheDailyEdge/status/1378410708585623558

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

I have zero sympathy.

Pre 2016 anyone with brain cells to rub together knew that Trump was a toxic moron failure. Then they watched him do his toxic moron shit for four years, causing untold misery and literally hundreds of thousands of excess deaths. And all the while shamelessly grifting and allowing his swamp cronies and the bloodsuckers around him to profit from the taxpayer dime.

They saw this and they said “ I want this guy to carry on doing this stuff for another 4 years.

Nah. Zero sympathy. Even if they have cancer.

5 Likes

We laugh, but there’s gonna be a spike in suicides when he dies.

and then we laugh some more.

21 Likes

It’s good to know that our laws about maximum donations to political campaigns are apparently completely toothless and you can “accidentally” accept millions of dollars in excess funds as long as you eventually refund the money.

1 Like

And you can watch on PPV for only $29.95

1 Like

I don’t think this has much/anything to do with campaign finance laws - I’m pretty sure the donations were to the SPAC which is free from donation limits.

That’s exactly how I felt as I typed it lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Good Lord

Fewer are willing to take the next step and accept that most people living in the United States today—certainly more than half—are not Americans in any meaningful sense of the term.

I don’t just mean the millions of illegal immigrants. Obviously, those foreigners who have bypassed the regular process for entering our country, and probably will never assimilate to our language and culture, are—politically as well as legally—aliens. I’m really referring to the many native-born people—some of whose families have been here since the Mayflower—who may technically be citizens of the United States but are no longer (if they ever were) Americans .

Not to mention before, surely.

4 Likes

See you in the gulags.

2 Likes

Lol @ that site. Imagine being that angry at everything, all the time. Why would anyone sign up for that? What does being angry get for these people?

1 Like

What do people get when they spend a bunch of time tapping buttons on Candy Crush instead of doing something productive? Its all addictive brain chemistry.

5 Likes