The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

2 Likes

I mean the question was rhetorical. We know what she has.

I see her holding that shovel and this is exactly what comes to mind

Two people pretending to use a shovel who have done a combined total of zero hours of manual labor.

1 Like

Don’t make me send out the Clovis-signal to highlight your shaming of the world’s most prominent sex worker.

1 Like

Saw this CNN headline, immediately thought “Cillizza”. I only clicked to verify.

Why Matt Gaetz’s days in politics are likely numbered

1 Like

I mean, Gaetz seems pretty turbofucked. Would be legit shocked if he doesn’t end up in prison on the train he’s on. Only Trump himself is apparently untouchable by our legal system. And Trump can’t pardon Gaetz anymore.

3 Likes

Yeah. I just wondered who would think that high-level analysis was necessary to come to that conclusion. Cillizza.

Gaetz also doesn’t seem to have the balls to go Full Trump and just start insisting that he did screw all those girls and its totally fine and now the liberals don’t even want people to have sex anymore and also its all fake news and a hoax and WHATABOUT Bill Clinton, huh?

3 Likes

Has anyone actually read the story of how Gaetz got got? It’s incredible. His friend the tax collector was making fake id’s from turned in legitimate driver’s licenses. But was that what got him? Nope. His friend the tax collector was cyberstalking his political opponent and harassing her. They did a warrant on his computers for that stuff… and found a whole lot more!

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the movie.

Man I got used to the 24 second news cycle.

7 Likes

Many very angry people
https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1378128914292297735?s=19

2 Likes

Lol so someone told Trump he should put out a statement about Easter, and that’s what he came up with.

7 Likes

Thankfully he can’t kill as many people this Easter as he did last year.

6 Likes

other than that lol

1 Like

Happy Easter Mr. Trump

Kind of forgot he planned to open the whole country up one month in.

1 Like

I’m guessing Melania wants as little attention as possible and that means staying married rather than Divorce of the Century.

1 Like

My head canon is that Melania is the Supreme Mother type puppet master and she is the one that controls Donald and then The Donald controls everyone else below him. And her ultimate goal is to eventually control King Baron, The First of His Kind, Lord of the Realm. Pure of Blood. The True Heir. All shall bow before him… But who controls Melania? That is the real question. I suspect Steven Miller. He appears the same ilk as the shadowless Witch King Angmar, Lord of the Nazgul. Always lurking, never breathing. But like smoke, he is gone. Vanishing into darkness. Is he in possession of the One Ring? Has he found it? I shan’t think it. I am also quite sure he carries around a chained swinging club and a Morgul-knife anytime he’s not on camera. Like he must. How else could he seduce a women as pure and unspoiled as Melania. The Future Queen. She Who Controls All. All except for Stephen Miller. The Ghost. The Phantom. An all powerful behind the scenes demonic power couple. Thoughts too frightening to type. The combined powers of two human/serpent hybrids. With a twisted equal goal. The Complete Domination of Man. The Beginning of Everything. The Time of Titans. It has arrived. The Winds will it. So nothing will stop them. No One will stand in their way. Even God himself. He will kneel. He will tremble. So they will do what needs to be done. And they did. Secretly married inside of the Oval Office by Sauron himself during a cruel and unspeakable blood ceremony. Six completely shaven mountain goats and three kidnapped immigrant children wandered the room aimlessly. A chained Vulture cried from the non existent corner. A red sticky liquid leaked from the walls. Candles extinguished themselves, only to relight as if by supernatural force, A pentagram drawn in aborted fetus blood encircled the floor. A nude Stephen Miller was tied spread eagle to the ground, nails driven into his hands and feet. Candle wax dripped from the ceiling. Melania was dressed in a Hitler Costume. Unholy Rituals too wicked to type. Wagner played from an antique victrola. Barbaric medical devices sat on a white table. A binder of Josef Mengeles classified medical files, still yet to be opened… When the ceremony ended, they were licked clean by two purebred German Shepherds. The task complete, they could rest.

11 Likes

Still trying to process how Donald J. Trump was actually President of the United States for four years, was nearly elected again, and could still be elected again in 2024. Other than that, Happy Easter!

18 Likes