The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Maybe I got off on the wrong level here but uhhhh zoom in

I think you’re seeing things in the clouds.

Was he the dude who was getting like 6 figures worth of Nationals baseball tickets? And magically cleared out like $500k worth of debt?

2 Likes

There is so much getting him itt, I’m sick of all the getting him

3 Likes

Yup lol just a shit load of free baseball tickets and all your debt cleared, new Supreme Court initiation

Someone straight-up bought Kavanaugh and it was barely even mentioned during his confirmation. Just wild stuff.

1 Like

But we got answers to the important questions.

1 Like

I love how self-deprecating this is.

Seems more like a troll about how all “MAGA Patriots” are hairy fat fucks rather than something legit that people would take seriously.

It just seems like a weird thing to do. I get bribing a local county judge, but not a SCOTUS judge. Is overturning Roe v Wade or making sure the gays can’t get married really that important to you?

1 Like

The people who got K on the SC don’t give a shit about gays getting married or abortion. Those are tools they use to get normies to vote against their own interests.

11 Likes

It’s not really a bribe, the rich dude just wanted Kav to like him and thus be sympathetic.

1 Like

Sad trombone sound:

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2021-donald-trump-net-worth-business/?srnd=premium

2 Likes

Blocking non-whites from voting and reimplementing Jim Crow might be.

1 Like

And if that isn’t their cup of tea overturning chevron deference may do it.

Fed society whales paid off his debt so it wouldnt’ come up in the confirmation. $500k won’t even come close to buying a justice, it’s like Stringer Bell and his down payment which didn’t get him anything.

sheeeeitt, book advances start in seven figures nowadays. and kavanot has a lifetime of paid appearances ahead of him.

3 Likes

It don’t matter how much you paid him, even if you’ve got it signed in blood because any man that plays Craps/Dice like him can’t be trusted everrrrr.

:grimacing:

SCOTUS deals with a lot of stuff, including many things of great interest to industry.

I always think about the company (I believe energy, maybe it was Chevron?) that had a case pending before SCOTUS when Scalia died and immediately settled for like $800 million.

3 Likes

… Because having a codified underclass is good for labor costs.

1 Like

They’re also the biggest force in killing unions.

Supreme court has done WAY more to protect industry and the rich and powerful than legislation. I listened to a podcast and they were talking about how the supreme court made the gilded age possible and how they completely protected the uber powerful and shit on the workers. It wasn’t until a more liberal court took power that workers were allowed to unionize.

If FDR didn’t threaten to pack the court they would have killed the New Deal.

I remember reading the conservatives side with the corporation like 96% of the time over the worker.

6 Likes