The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Why is this asshole still on the federal payroll?

Are you saying someone should drain the swamp?

5th amendment is an underrated amendment

1 Like

The Republicans knew he’d lied. They had his email. Dems knew too though maybe without proof. Give him the opportunity to change his testimony at the price of his resignation and start the removal process, whatever that is, imo.

https://www.axios.com/trump-cpac-speak-35724b13-6b99-4cae-bbe9-e51b24741142.html

1 Like

I’m sure Trump will be very gracious and cordial in his remarks.

1 Like

My lawnmower is going to mega orbit when every media outlet covers this

3 Likes

I managed to tune him out for months at a time when he had actual power, fuck if I’m gonna watch this. Anyone who mentions it on Twitter is getting instantly unfollowed.

I wish I had the discipline to just delete every social media app and never watch tv news. Guaranteed increase in happiness.

2 Likes

You’ve got to at least keep an eye on it on the chance that he just spends 10 minutes unloading on Mitch. I’d probably watch some clips of that.

2 Likes

The GOP’s insistence that Trump was an anomaly will be greatly tested at CPAC.

1 Like

Trump humiliated in first post-presidency interview.

TV news > Unstuck for informing you about the world.

Why was Unstuck on top of the Top Shot packs today then?!

1 Like

I answer that as soon as I find out what the Top Shot Packs are.

If I could cut out the news entirely and somehow check Twitter once a night before bed, replacing that time with reading, writing and meditating, there is a 100% chance I would be happier.

So I’m going to try it. Will probably last less than a week.

Edit: also follow the fucking advice of the dozens of podcasts I’ve listened to that say the way to be happy is to engage in local communities and things you can actually influence.

3 Likes

I mean, that was a joke mostly but it still rings true. I hear about the meme stocks and other news here and a few other places mostly before the news actually brings it up.

Uh, who is insisting this? Like, Mitch and no one else? Just about everyone else is saying Trump is the whole party

3 Likes

I pretty much only watch it for elections. That’s at least 90% of my viewing.

Bullshit. You need to be in here day trading the madness that is NBA Top Shot with us.

3 Likes

Happily, I have no idea what that is.