The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

That and the smithsonians are at the top of my list when I make it to DC

1 Like

It is one of the Smithsonian’s.

1 Like

Nice! I did not know that

I’ve been to the one in Memphis and it is incredible, so I’m really looking forward to seeing the DC one

I think it’s the newest one, but I could be wrong about that. I know the American Indian one is kind of new, but that has to be over 10 years old now. And there are a bunch of other ones too.

Edit: I’m wrong the African American museum opened one year before the American Indian museum. 2003 and 2004.

Whats with all her hand gestures. She is flinging them all over the place in all the videos ive seen of hers.

So the question is how many tried to get past security and did it work?

https://mobile.twitter.com/wolfblitzer/status/1350526769619755010

1 Like

Insurrectionists?

14 Likes

They have their own Museum? Next you’ll be saying they should have their own schools!

4 Likes

other Waze users. You can have different outfits. I think mine is a ninja

3 Likes

When you are approaching a cop ahead do you select the blue thumb or the red heart to tell Waze the cop is still there?

2 Likes

How many tried vs how many succeeded

I’m a pessimist now and assume someone got through.

Is it bad that I wouldn’t be super sad if Kamala ended up being president? Obviously it would suck because the fallout would be horrible if Biden was assassinated but I think poor people would be much better off with her as president, even recognizing she is still a corporate dem at heart, I think she would handle this intense moment much better than Biden and would drop this whole unity bullshit.

I think Kamala would be a good president. I also think all right-wing media will give her the Obama treatment x10. Nothing flips their triggers like a black woman telling them what to do. I’d rather see 4 or 8 years of Biden first.

1 Like

The best thing Biden can do to unify the country is admit he stole the election and resign.

14 Likes

Making the legal argument that votes for Biden were actually votes for Kamala?

I don’t hate it. In fact it may work.

Get inaugurated and secure kamala as vp and lie for the sake of unity. Do what batman did at the end of the second Nolan movie

1 Like

Make a nonsense argument that nonetheless gets the audience fired up?

Trump is the villain America deserves, but Joe is the villain America needs

7 Likes

The subtitle should be: Eyebooger is a liar.

2 Likes