The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

3 Likes

There is absolutely no way Trump didnt know where Pence was. What fucking bullshit

Has no one explicitly said what is perfectly obvious? Trump was on the phone pressuring congress during the attack he incited precisely BECAUSE he knew the people he called would be scared for their fucking lives. This was him making them an offer they couldn’t refuse.

3 Likes

Hawley asking a question. This should be good.

Do you believe that if this genius and greatest president of all time incited an insurrection wouldn’t it have worked? Case closed, chessmate, defense rests.

4 Likes

He’s outraged! Lol at this Castor clown.

FYP

2 Likes

This clownshow is pretty funny. Only way to top would have been to hire Diamond and Silk as his defense counsel. He honestly should have done that. He wins no matter what and get to make fun of House Impeachment Managers losing to Diamond and Silk.

5 Likes

1 Like

Clownsel just said this is the worst experience he has ever had in D.C. Guess he wasn’t there five weeks ago.

Live look in at Clownsel’s next response:

1 Like

Did that get asked to the wrong side? Of course the managers think Trump didnt win. Wtf?

I see it’s to both sides. I was very confused for a minute

Im confused as well. I think it’s question for both sides?

Asked to both sides. Bernie is just letting the House managers talk some more. He should’ve just asked it to the defense team, though.

It’s a fantastic troll question for the defense. No way they answer it

I don’t know why I wasn’t watching this earlier. This is great.

No surprise, a complete attempt to sidestep the question

Clownsel, how do you respond to Senator Sanders’ question?

3 Likes

The fact that Trump is going to be acquitted is terrible for so many reasons, but it is really incredible that the House managers proved their case nearly perfectly and Trump’s defense is a complete clown show to the point where if they were my lawyers, I’d fire them mid-trial, and still nothing will happen to Trump.

5 Likes