The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

That’s an interesting outfit.

She must have gotten off fucking a dirty liberal who believes in science. SO HOT

1 Like

That is an A+ hat.

2 Likes

I kinda agree. Pence wins back a ton of the upper class suburbs and if Trump dies it would have been due to deep state democrats and the base would turn out big

I was saying this when he was in the hospital hoping he wouldn’t die

considering some of the capitol stormers didn’t vote I’m gonna say no

Lol this guy

https://twitter.com/billkristol/status/1360040715632467969?s=21

lol I think he means a 120M metric tons of wishful thinking. And this is me saying that.

2 Likes

Can someone please tell Bill Kristol about Predictit.

13 Likes

As a foreigner who doesn’t follow US politics that closely, this MTG creature seems to have appeared out of nowhere to take on the arch villain role.

5 Likes

Is ‘Reading a couple tea leaves’ conservative for drinking a bottle of Glenlivet?

2 Likes

Nobody is listening to Kristol tout.

Honestly she’s just legit crazy and I hate her way less than the sane republicans doing this just out of being selfish, evil bastards

1 Like

Loving this so far.

I wish that were the case, but this country’s chock full of nutjobs.

I think its fairly easy to fade Trump now. All he would do at rallies or on Fox is complain about being banned on social media. That’s not inspiring anymore.

Like 100% Trump would run on breaking up twitter and Facebook or whatever, and that would be popular with the parler crowd, but also just kind of sad overall.

Watching him even just a month out is mega jarring. I think his chances in a fair general election are not good, but his chances of winning the nomination if he runs are very very high.

This is an interesting point. I think everybody - both his supporters and the non idiots - suffered a bit from boiling frog insanity when it came to Trump. If he reemerges in 3 years will some of the people that previously voted for him be shocked by how insane he is after they have had some time to recalibrate their brains?

1 Like

How people feel about Trump now vs. sentiment 3 years from now (JFC is it that soon?) when he’ll be trying to run may wildly diverge. I could see his popularity plummeting, or I could see him turning into a martyr cult hero for the right.

1 Like

No. Just no.

Do they even have the ability to get him physically into Georgia?

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1360057647257579527?s=21

People fall in with Trump despite his duplicitous nature because for some reason they expect he’ll only eat other people’s faces. Not as many are quick to do it again after he’s screwed them.

Trump washed his hands of the MAGA Capitol attack mob when they stopped being useful. They won’t all come back when he calls on them again. Their like-minded friends might be dumb but they sure as hell saw what happened.

1 Like