The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

YOU ARE A CANARD dumb Trump lawyer.

Well

That was unendingly depressing.

3 hours til I can get an edible in me

4 Likes

when you try to figure out why “he’s jewish” is trending on twitter.

1 Like

cspan callers not letting anyone down.

Apparently Hawley was making a show of hanging out in the gallery not paying any attention.

Big truck with Trump flags and flashing hazard lights parked on the side of the interstate. I believe I’ve had enough for today :flushed:

1 Like

CNN wondering how Trump’s lawyers could do such a bad job. His lawyers played it perfectly. They knew it didn’t matter at all what they said so why put in a bunch of effort. They could have stood their silent and the same number of senators would have voted with them.

Why prepare a case when you don’t need one.

2 Likes

What are they voting on right now?

Haven’t followed at all today, but wtf at Cassidy joining the yes’s? That seems strange.

Haaaaaaaaaa some idiot on cnn arguing Trump’s lawyers were so bad some senators might flip. Imagine uttering that sentence.

2 Likes

The colour of the sky. 44 republicans have voted yellow.

3 Likes

Rubio refused to watch the video.

You’ve missed the past four years of American politics.

4 Likes

Well, luckily for Trump…,

https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1359266906574880773?s=21

Yep. In addition to not having to put forth actual effort, It’s even better because your lack of effort is taunting the other side that did try. The fact that you didn’t even try to engage in good faith = more liberal tears and more ownage when you still win in the end.

4 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/status/1359266772273094660

Impeachment is intentionally vague because it is a political (not legal) act.

I’m sure my pony has been tried for high crimes and misdemeanors and removed from office.

2 Likes

Does the constitution require that the vote to convict be public? That seems like it’s literally the only thing that could possibly make any difference.

The combination of that amazing video presented by the impeachment managers and the utterly terrible performance of Castor means that Trump really has no choice but to testify now. If he doesn’t, he’s toast.

28 Likes

Good one.

If it was a secret vote MORE republicans vote to acquit.