The Final Debate: Biden v Trump the Shitshow wrapped in a clusterfuck having sex with a goatshow inside a dumpster fire

Watching the 2016 debate it really sticks out how much Trump has declined.

3 Likes

TRUMP: If you donā€™t like what I did, you should have changed the laws.

They couldnā€™t let Bernie be the nominee because of how heā€™d respond to last yearā€™s final question

WALLACE: All right. The one last area I want to get into with you in this debate is the fact that the biggest driver of our debt is entitlements, which is 60 percent of all federal spending. Now, the Committee for federal ā€“ a Responsible Federal Budget has looked at both of your plans and they say neither of you has a serious plan that is going to solve the fact that Medicareā€™s going to run out of money in the 2020s, Social Security is going to run out of money in the 2030s, and at that time, recipients are going to take huge cuts in their benefits.

1 Like

Lol. A huge baby.

CLINTON: Well, Chris, I am on record as saying that we need to put more money into the Social Security Trust Fund. Thatā€™s part of my commitment to raise taxes on the wealthy. My Social Security payroll contribution will go up, as will Donaldā€™s, assuming he canā€™t figure out how to get out of it. But what we want to do is to replenish the Social Security Trust Fundā€¦

TRUMP: Such a nasty woman.

1 Like

Maybe this is a good place to ask this. Is there a term for intentionally misstating an embarrassing fact about an opponent with the hopes of them correcting your error, so you can then more amplify their embarrassment? Like:

P1 - ā€œTrump wrote-off $70,000 for hair coloring!ā€

P2 - ā€œIt was for hair ā€˜stylingā€™ actually.ā€

And then thereā€™s all kinds of ways to pile on from there.

3 Likes

Setting a trap?

ā€œHe only paid $75 in taxes!ā€

(For real, Biden saying this would cause Trump to melt down and would be a TKO. The fact checkers would be all over Biden, destroying Trump in the process.)

2 Likes

Iā€™m starting to panic here. Dems think they have some sick knockout blow going after Trumpā€™s taxes. Man, no one actually gives a single fuck how much Donald Trump pays in taxes. None of that shit matters to you if youā€™re out of work because of the COVID crisis or youā€™re in a medical bankruptcy. Jesus, the Dems are so strong on the fundamentals but they keep trying to go for these trick plays, it makes no sense. Talk about healthcare and jobs and wages and shit, thatā€™s the shit that matters to people. And also the cops shouldnā€™t be allowed to straight-up murder black people on the street. Jesus, talk about all of that, no one fuckign cares about Trumpā€™s tax payments.

2 Likes

Does anyone who watched the Biden/Bernie 1v1 back in March have any opinions/thoughts here? Maybe contrast his performance vs say the 2012 veep one? I watched some of that tonight and yeah if Biden just does what he does there which is just laugh at Trumpā€™s total bullshit like he did with Ryan I think its pretty effective. Anything other than ā€œgo to my websiteā€ā€¦

Itā€™s really kinda amazing that people are expecting a ridic poor performance from the guy whoā€™s had the best debates I can remember.

Unfortunately with the fox news slant, itā€™s going to be tilted toward Rā€™s, especially topics discussed.

In other words, letā€™s blow him out on the road

It turns out having the most stressful job in the world fucks with you, even if you donā€™t really give a fuck.

So I went to my ā€œfavorite RWNJā€ facebook feed

I WILL NOT WATCH THE DEBATE TOMORROW NIGHT BECAUSE THE QUESTIONERS HAVENā€™T A NON-BIASED BONE IN THEIR BODIESā€¦ESPECIALLY CHRIS WALLACE!!! HE WILL SLANT EVERYTHING TOWARD BIDENā€¦MARK MY WORDSā€¦THERE IS ZERO FAIRNESS IN WALLACEā€¦

Crazy, debate 1 is Fox News Chris Wallaceā€¦and yeahā€¦

The FIRST thing Trump does, after a ceremonial thank you, is complain about how he is being treated. He is such a toddler, and makes everything about himself. I would hammer him with this, maybe even explicitly turning right wing memes against him (special snowflake, trumpist tears, etc.). Itā€™s never America first, itā€™s always Donald first.

Well, first of all, itā€™s great to be with you, and thank you, everybody. The Supreme Court: Itā€™s what itā€™s all about. Our country is so, so ā€“ itā€™s just so imperative that we have the right justices.

Something happened recently where Justice Ginsburg made some very, very inappropriate statements toward me and toward a tremendous number of people, many, many millions of people that I represent. And she was forced to apologize. And apologize she did. But these were statements that should never, ever have been made.

1 Like

My thoughts are that none of the actual policy content from the debate is going to matter whatsoever. Trump will deflect everything. Iā€™m expecting both to be completely incoherent but Trump will look better in his incoherency due to his debate tactics and mannerisms. For example, there will probably be a point where Biden fails to get through a complete thought and Trump calls him out for mental decline, resulting in Trump ā€˜winningā€™ the debate fairly easily.

Scheduled for 2am - are you watching it live?

Canā€™t wait to watch two 80 year old white men in the full throws of cognitive decline argue over which one of them should run the world. You love to see it.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve got great news for you - by the end of this decade the indisputable leader of the world will be the person in charge in Beijing. So thereā€™s that.

Yeah ā€¦ that doesnā€™t sound like amazing news if Iā€™m being honest.

Start practicing your Cantonese and Mandarin it will make you feel better.

1 Like

I can barely speak English. Hopefully our Chinese overlords will need non-verbal ditch diggers in the brave new future.

3 Likes