The Final Debate: Biden v Trump the Shitshow wrapped in a clusterfuck having sex with a goatshow inside a dumpster fire

one more from Chris Wallace

https://twitter.com/vmsalama/status/1311752141791465476

2 Likes

Sure these debates suck but I think its even weirder that they don’t debate more often in different ways then having a primtime tv debate together live in the same room scheduled a year in advanced by the commission on presidential debates, etc. when it would take all of 5 minutes for any network to patch them together and have them duke it out on live television at any time, or they could start tweeting shit at each other at any moment and have a debate that way, or they could post videos to youtube asking each other questions and responding or whatever like its 2020 we can do a bunch of shit.

Wallace tried to spin a quote from Harris correctly stating that the scientists are being muzzled into Biden not believing in vaccines. He can drink bleach.

4 Likes

We could let Clint Eastwood moderate.

1 Like

Major star is an exaggeration. Most of his work was on TV and in B-movies. His greatest accomplishment in the industry probably was to rise to be the president of the SAG.

OMG LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

https://twitter.com/thejd800/status/1311735674161131520?s=20

100% still voting for Trump. What an insufferable douche

6 Likes

I understood “cool” as roughly equivalent to “charismatic” and in that sense I think one might rank Reagan>Obama. Look at Reagan videos where he told jokes for example. Obama is a great orator but he also couldn’t hide that he is a technocrat at heart. He also was at all times a bit reserved and I believe he had to be as a black president. The GOP and their propaganda machine (Fox et al.) would have loved to paint him as “too urban” and too unpresidential. So he never gave them an opening and we got the tan suit scandal and mustardgate instead.

2 Likes

And at the end, Trump could announce Eastwood as his replacement VP

I see what you mean, but on the other end, I have to force myself to recall the horrific stuff Obama did. The guy is the epitome of cool. I want to drink hot chocolate with him and Michele and just listen to whatever they have to say.

1 Like

Or he just yields the rest of his time.

“Proceed, governor.”

Never-Trumper Scott Adams now targeted for an ass-whoopin’ by the local Proud Boys.

1 Like

If Trump bails on the remaining debates, we need to petition the TV channels to rerun the 1st debate in that time slot but with the first 20 minutes cut out.

2 Likes

This is great. I hope he does this.

hqdefault

41BGHc6XMuL.AC

18 Likes

When my mom made me go to the Reagan Library - I saw a lot of Hispanics, including some who were very excited to take their picture with his statue. So plug that into your fancy data machine.

1 Like

I see some of the smarter trolls on Chiefsplanet doing similar things. I feel like they’re setting up for the great comeback story when Trump sucks it up and says racism is bad during the second or third debate.

There’s a thread in my Facebook feed in which a guy is defending Trump’s non-denouncement of white supremacists and Proud Boys by saying that the right to form a militia is in the Constitution. Ergo, it would have been “terrible” if he denounced the Proud Boys because he would be denouncing the Constitution.

Also, from his research, it doesn’t seem like the Proud Boys are white supremacists. Some people of color are members, after all. One of his sources was Sputnik News.

3 Likes

I know we all had our issues with Obama, but I just felt such a deep amount of depression looking at these pictures compared to the shit we are dealing with now. Holy shit did we fall off a cliff.

3 Likes

Yea a old FB friend of mine says the same thing. Says people only assume they are racist. Then he shows a picture of a bunch of them hanging out in a parking lot and asks “Does this look racist?”