The Final Debate: Biden v Trump the Shitshow wrapped in a clusterfuck having sex with a goatshow inside a dumpster fire

This is a great point. That question, the recovering economy gaslight, and the Portland question were really bad.

Only positive I could imagine would be that this is the Chris Wallace that fox viewers see so when Wallace got visibly perturbed on multiple occasions it actually stood out.

LOL Facebook took this down. Apparently they thought it was real.

5 Likes

My dad likes this clown. It tilts me so much.

Who cares how they govern as long as they are cool.

VP debate is gonna be awesome. Just drill Pence about Trump the whole time.

4 Likes

Fixed

8 Likes

We know how that goes. He just flagrantly lies and denies Trump said or did all of the horrible things he said or did.

Good point. He’s still more likely to know that Hannity and Carlson though, imo.

Yeah, I think that Harris would be better off a) reading to Pence all the stupid things Pence has said in the past, b) more or less calling him a beta for all his Pyongyang style sucking up to Dear Leader.

You’re all forgetting the “women aren’t allowed to be mean to men” rule that sunk Hillary.

3 Likes

You have to tell the producers you’re undecided. Also, a 30-second google effort has to reveal you’re the head of the local GOP office.

3 Likes

@BestOf

2 Likes

That is a deep cut worthy of celebration

Biden on his way to next debate:

4 Likes

lmao, i know this clip but what is it from?

5 Likes

Social media is a hell of a drug.

1 Like

Can we please change the title to Joe Hiden vs. Diseased Donnie?

Kthanks.

Paging @MrWookie

3 Likes

with minor edits.

5 Likes

Hah, even better.

2 Likes