The DNC 2020

we can vote by text now?

It’s just astounding to watch them do this shit again. This is exactly what they tried against W. in very similar circumstances. Unbelievable.

You forgot godgodgodgod

If you want to run for office in America you better pay, at least, lip service to god and soldiers.

I only just started watching. Not sure who this Beau material is for.

Man, Hunter must be fucking sick of hearing about Beau.

1 Like

hi mayor pete

2 Likes

Not one fucking word about what Dems will do to help you. Trump bad, Jesus and the troops good.

They should have devoted an entire fucking day to health care. I haven’t heard anything about it. This is indefensible political malpractice.

7 Likes

It humanizes Joe on a visceral level. We weep for the loss of Beau and imagine Joe weeping even more so.

2 Likes

“I had cancer”

Oh shit, are we going to talk about defending the ACA now?!?!?!?!

“Joe called me up and he was decent guy”

WE ARE FUCKED

1 Like

Contain yourself Skydiver

2 Likes

hell yeah them young womens can feel joe’s empathy all right

you’re harshing my phase

2 Likes

Dude a woman just gave a 10 min speech entirely about healthcare like 30 min ago!

2 Likes

pete got his hair and his power back

2 Likes

Instead of taking about issues where Dems poll at 70% plus they’re trying to out-Christian and out-love the troops the GOP. Disgraceful and so obviously terrible strategically that I have to wonder if it’s intentional.

Still hard to believe this dude jumped from small town mayor to national figure. That’s impressive regardless of what you think of him.

1 Like

lol you’ve corrected course :heart:

1 Like

Marriage equality is an actual Democratic policy that matter to people, I’ll give Pete credit for that.

2 Likes

What fresh hell is this panel

2 Likes