The DNC 2020

Here comes the speech we will remember

they scheduled a hannity interview for him so he wouldnā€™t promote the dnc on twitter lol

7 Likes

Hmm, possible Kamala Harris senate replacement here

I wish the fate of the nation wasnā€™t at stake. Great opportunity for comedy when she said for a trusted source of information on voting, please callā€¦

2 Likes

i thought of 90 day fiance for a second, but itā€™s her dad. itā€™s ok, itā€™s her dad.

lol juliaā€™s on break

They donā€™t want to kick the Thom Brennamans from the big tent.

Lol why cut to an empty studio showing a screen to then cut to that screen?

Iā€™m not sure what it is but Booker seems like 5% too fake. Itā€™s very puzzling.

2 Likes

julia was just off screen trying to swallow a bite of peanut butter sandwich without a drink of milk

2 Likes

Innovation

Booker is kind of off putting

I liked him

1 Like

rnc is gonna have the home depot owner talking about how the minimum wage is too high

Please God no

this is a decent segment

edit not the surgeon general

lol jk theyā€™ll bring on the families of people murdered by immigrants to describe the murders in detail for 3 of the 6 total hours

and instead of plugging ā€œbuild back betterā€ they work mypillow plugs into all their speeches

2 Likes

what the shit i thought we already saved USA#1 last night

Iā€™m in. Honestly, only watching because Iā€™m nervous heā€™ll have a senior moment onstage.

I used to work with someone who was so consistently nice, almost aggressively nice, that lots of people (including me) assumed she must be fake and scheming. But it turned out she was just genuinely nice.

Thatā€™s how I think of Booker.

7 Likes