The DNC 2020

We get this meanwhile the RNC will be 100% racism, conspiracies, lies and how us poor poor whites and Republicans are being oppressed.

1 Like

All these fancy words are fine but what is wrong with a little bit of this

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I still canā€™t get past the fact that Obama let all this shit happen for three years and said basically nothing while making hundreds of thousands in private speeches and millions for his book deal.

If it really means that much to him he knows how powerful his voice is and he could have stepped up so many times.

12 Likes

God damn this is a good speech. Iā€™d like to think Iā€™m pretty cynical and Iā€™m feeling something.

6 Likes

Someoneā€™s lawnmower is orbiting Pluto

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1296275840649625601?s=19

11 Likes

Trump scurred

1 Like

IDK I think it means an empty chair could sustain the cheers given after this speech. Like in TV programming, Obama is the lead in everyone wants. Kamala will get high ratings. A lot of people tuned in (like me) for this speech, and now Iā€™ll stick around to see her speak.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦

Yeah.

2 Likes

Fuck it, my vote will be a write in for Obama

3 Likes

Without a doubt one of the best speeches I have ever heard!

3 Likes

Someone in the control room has been falling asleep.

Man I just donā€™t understand how they manage to screw up this programming so many time.

didnā€™t say ā€œand may god bless americaā€ at the end so heā€™s a traitor

1 Like

MISSISSIPPI REPRESENT :fist:

I hope by the time I die this is no longer a thing

3 Likes

this presidency is the opposite, trump is fine, itā€™s hell to the rest of us for staying young.

2 Likes

See I donā€™t actually fault him for this. Law of diminishing returns. If he spoke up very time Trump did something bad, him speaking up now doesnā€™t do much. Right now is when we desperately need his voice.

3 Likes

goddamit obama talks at these conventions and iā€™m like

15 Likes

Dunno bro very possible itā€™s too late already

2 Likes

OBAMA GOAT

Listening to him talk after the pile of human waste has been pouring his bullshit into my ears for 4 years, itā€™s amazing how striking the difference is. What a charisma.

10 Likes