The DNC 2020

Build Back Bigly

6 Likes

Itā€™s not even English. Motherfucker, what is the subject or object of ā€œBuild Back Better?ā€ Who the hell talks like that?

2 Likes

am i having a stroke? wtf is that shit?

srs question this is news to me

1 Like

you shouldnā€™t be tearing joe down, you should be boosting bidenā€™s bid to build back better

6 Likes

alotta alliteration

1 Like

Check out the article I posted in the POTUSBOWL thread. Consistency is for the extremely online

1 Like

The SMALL BUSINESS OWNER bullshit validates Republican talking points and is a stupid-ass line.

verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose

4 Likes

Did Sherrod Brown get a speaking role? Seems lol crazy to not have him on the playlist.

How low could Rob Lowe go if Rob Lowe could go low?

Not to late to switch to Baby Build Back. Sir Mix a Lot is available, I hear.

1 Like

jumping in here, but are they really going to try and make ā€œbuild back betterā€ a thing?

Liz just said ā€˜build back betterā€™ like thatā€™s been a thing since she was a wee Okie lass.

1 Like

bigtime

1 Like

This is such a terrible take it canā€™t be overstated how bad it is. There are like 30 million small businesses in the US. They make up more than 99% of all businesses.

I think build back better is ok

1 Like

be best

3 Likes

is this serious? They have so many terrible but simple slogans they could go with but instead they go with the stupid kinda confusing one. Like what are they talking about?

Warren killing it.

explain plz

is it ā€œrebuild to something better than beforeā€?