The DNC 2020

This is a pretty great sumo tourney I’ve been watching. ICHINOJOOOOOOO

2 Likes

yeah you’d think since they’re spending a billion dollars on this campaign they’d have better production values than this but here we are

1 Like

It’s what they’re showing on MSBNC too.

1 Like

This music video is epic.

2 Likes

lmao cnn people are missing out bigly

1 Like

Whenever I see Stephen Stills I’m reminded that he used to travel with an aspirin bottle full of cocaine, but I can’t remember what book that was from, probably Keith Richards’

2 Likes

She was great and I wish I could vote for her.

3 Likes

This era’s protest music sucks.

Nicolle Wallace blocked me on twitter a few years ago. I don’t even remember why.

MSNBC pretty much showed the stream. Maddow only broke in a couple of times, very briefly.

I turned on the stream for like 20 seconds. Holy fucking shit what the fuck?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/the_law_boy/status/1295552044133228549?s=21

the MSNBC panel is all loving over Michelle right now. Maddow called out the girl who’s father died as being really good.

1 Like

Good god I am laughing my ass off at the highlight reel. Why do we do this to ourselves.

1 Like

This song is okay, not amazing, but the video is fucking awesome.

1 Like

I’d say overall a C- leading to a penultimate B+ and ending A+.

Bernie was Bernie and Michelle was really good. The rest was mostly quite bad and weird.

That is literally the best you can ask for on a night 1 of a convention. Does nobody remember how dreadful early convention speakers always are?

3 Likes

This benediction is amazing. I mean what in the fuck is this. The cams of the people making odd faces in the middle?

1 Like

lots of cheesy moments, technical flaps, awkward transitions, and a few great inspirational moments. 4/5 bong hits

4 Likes