The DNC 2020

Joining in on this game almost makes me want to watch thing. Almost.

2 Likes

I understand the logic behind letting Kasich & Co. speak, but who is the audience thatā€™s excited to hear Bill Clinton speak?

Mid40s to mid50s dems who made a ton of money on the .com boom?
Obviously Clinton is super problematic, but a lot of the generation before mine sees him as the greatest president in their lifetime and a savior from the disaster that was Bush 1

1 Like

One of the few things Iā€™ve really enjoyed over the last decade or so is being way early (for my generation at least) on Boomer hate and watching one of my more fringe/extremist viewpoints become more mainstream. Itā€™s fun watching your worst thoughts manifest in the real world. It really makes you feel better about yourself if your pet peeves end up being stuff other people havenā€™t noticed yet but are actually worth the bother.

I donā€™t post about it as much as I couldā€¦ Letā€™s put it that way. I really really really hate the Boomers as a demographic.

3 Likes

They are a MASSIVELY selfish generation. Any time I see somebody in that age range post about how millennials are entitled, selfish bratsā€¦ it boggles my mind honestly. They existed in a world where wages actually outpaced cost of living. That doesnt exist anymore and they fucking pretend as though they went through all the same or worse struggles than we do now? Go eat a fucking dick.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/stevekornacki/status/1295414851104321538?s=21

2 Likes

Here to delight in the humiliation of KLOB being sent to DNC Siberia.

1 Like

A speaking slot is Siberia?

The literal worst spot possible. Itā€™s even better than not letting her speak at all.

1 Like

I didnā€™t look at the schedule, but usually they let a bunch of nobodies speak in the afternoon on CSPAN.

links to streams?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1295513015597568005?s=20

4 Likes

onion

Least surprising thing ever.

Not sure which will be worse continuing to watch the Mets Marlins game or the DNC

Iā€™m sure there is a more rage inducing person on ā€œliberalā€ TV, but fuck if I donā€™t want to chuck something at the screen every time I see Claire McCaskill.

1 Like

Iā€™m a little surprised, but I guess getting charged by a Democrat put it over the top.

Eva Longoria loooool