The Final Debate: Biden v Trump the Shitshow wrapped in a clusterfuck having sex with a goatshow inside a dumpster fire

In the blue corner we have the one person none of us wanted. Not having learned from 2016 the DNC rammed another uninspired fossil down our throats. The good news is if he manages to not have a stroke or poop his pants he will exceed expectations.

giphy

In the red corner we have the #1 con man in world history. Broke and a complete failure in life he was somehow able to convince 60 million+ to pick him to be the man who should be the most powerful on earth. Expect lots of lying and at least a 50% chance he talks about his sexual virility. Joe needs to watch out for his signature move in these debates:

giphy (18)

26 Likes

Today I learned I can edit thread titles. So I did the proper thing and changed it to Donnie Default.

4 Likes

I think Default Donnie is preferable.

3 Likes

I’m sticking with my nomenclature: President Big Fat Tub of Lard.

2 Likes

Have to work Rapist in there somehow.

2 Likes

It’s hard to see how anything good will come of this spectacle.

1 Like

I can’t decide if I am not ready for this at all or completely ready. Biden should really just make fun of Donnie Default for being broke as shit until he emotionally loses it and shows a shoe.

I was looking forward to the debates yesterday, today I’m Meh…

I’m in just for the possibility of a meltdown.

2 Likes

I tend to agree with this. The only certainty is that the whole experience of a Trump v Biden debate in 2020 will trigger feelings of embarrassment. This is really what the US has to offer in 2020? It’s as sad as it is infuriating. OK, maybe not but still very sad.

Also just the potential for frustration is sky high. This should be an easy lay-up for Biden but oh my God the possibility that the eDems fuck this up so badly with their compromising centrist third way reach-across-the-aisle dignity-before-results BS. My face can only be palmed so much.

Chris Wallace is the moderator? It’s a trap, bro.

1 Like

I’m watching this for the same reason people watch Maury Povich.

It’s trashy entertainment and nothing more.

1 Like

It still tilts me that they agreed to have a Fox News host as moderator. What an absolutely stupid move.

1 Like

Yeah we’re fucked lol

Anyone interested in watching the full debate he moderated last time? Get our rage primed for tomorrow.

Wallace is going to both-sides this and deplorables will still cry and say he was biased towards Joe.

Heart hopes for a meltdown.

Head expects Trump to somehow come out of this polling better because why not?

You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at Joe Biden and you look at Donald Trump and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one-on-one with another debater you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But Joe Biden is a genetic freak, and not normal. So Trump has got a 25 percent at best to win. And then you add Kamala Harris to the mix? The chances of winning go down drastically. So, with the 3-Way at the debates, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But Joe! Joe has got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, because Kamala knows she can’t beat Joe, and she’s not even gonna try. So, Donald Trump, has a thirty three and a third chance minus Joe’s twenty five percent chance (if they were to go one on one) and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at the debate. But then you take Joe’s 75 percent chance of winning (if they were to go one on one), and then add 66 and two thirds…percent, Joe has a 141 and 2/3ds chance of winning. The numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for Trump at the debate.

11 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/19/the-final-trump-clinton-debate-transcript-annotated/

I couldn’t watch this debate again without any of you riding along with me, so just reading the transcript and man, Hillary fucking smoked him. It’s ridiculous that he won. And yet you can see his appeal in his bluster, his deflection, his relentless mocking and debasement of anything and anyone he doesn’t like.

I think you meant to log into the Sklansky gimmick Preet

2 Likes

Is there a Steiner gimmick?

1 Like