The Crypto Thread

shameful

1 Like

Hopefully the people who did that don’t short cruise stonks soon!

5 Likes

This is awful stuff.

1 Like

1 Like

Need some pics if the tubby cats itt

All 325 that the discord got?

1 Like

I have no idea what’s going on with that pump and dump thing.

Let’s see the tubbiest

8 Likes

Cryptos plunging on news of the Ukraine war.

1 Like

We all condemn this botting in the strongest possible terms and hope these ruffians are brought to justice.

Does anyone want to buy any of these cute bois? Inquiries about past provenance will be ignored.

5 Likes

Still have no idea what happened or who’s making money and who’s losing money. Except the miners that made $2M apparently.

1 Like

Goofy stole well over six figures of eth from a bunch of us in the discord and sent us back a bunch of fucking overweight cartoon cats.

3 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

First contact today about potential legal issues related to Kazacstan’s crackdown on btc mining over energy issues. Looks like a lot of that capacity is moving to the US and other jurisdictions where energy is more expensive. Might be good for btc (it’s obviously been an evolving situation for months).

I ain’t gonna make any money on BTC, but I might make some on disputes related to mining.

My brother just realized that the reason his electricity bill has been much higher for the last few months is because my nephew has been running a mining rig out of his bedroom… Can I send him your way?

5 Likes

Based on some possibly joking-not joking interaction with suzzer in the Ukraine thread, how could a DAO be used to fund mercenaries to fight on behalf of Ukraine?

Yep provided they could then sell the crypto for USD/whatever currency they need to buy weaponry/supplies.