The Crypto Thread

My btc is now eth

1 Like

1 Like

Fuckers can’t stop me yooooo

(I withdrew my poker money from bovada because it wasn’t fun. This seems like more fun. I may fuck around and find out, I may withdraw tomorrow)

Gl. My suggestion would be to play 6 max nl for another year and then fuck around and buy shit then. Things may look different then.

Maybe. Playing poker felt like a job again, so I noped out of that shit

2 Likes

The moderators of this message board, otatop, L.Washington, WichitaDM, Yuv, JonnyA, RiskyFlush, and SvenO, are cowards who let abusers dox and harrass other long time posters.

4 Likes

Jery get bored ape

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1494504824271896578?t=bGDE5I61IA9P6tb-caUzRg&s=19

These are the types of tweets that put me on tilt:

https://twitter.com/haralabob/status/1493299255808708609

2 Likes

I played online poker for the first time in 8 years last weekend and it was godawful terrible.

1 Like

The moderators of this message board, otatop, L.Washington, WichitaDM, Yuv, JonnyA, RiskyFlush, and SvenO, are cowards who let abusers dox and harrass other long time posters.

Live poker is so much easier. The games are as soft as ever at 2/5.

3 Likes

i played on Americas Cardroom at nl50 and nl100 and there was no action, just a ton of super slow eastern europe players. playing 1 min blitz chess is more entertaining. maybe not having a HUD made it less fun. trying to learn solidity and build something is more fun then thinking about hand ranges.

2 Likes
1 Like

I have barely played poker this month because I’ve been doing just that.

1 Like

My advice is don’t read it. I used to hate scroll Twitter for comments that made me angry, and once I became fully conscious of that I stopped and my life improved. Like seriously, dude is talking about marrying an algorithm. The only time I ever see this stuff is when people post it here.

3 Likes

I’ve created a sports list within my twitter follows, and that’s all I ever look at now. Can confirm my life is much better.

1 Like

Michigan athletics going into NFTs to get players money is cool I suppose.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/zuza_real/status/1494734883012456453?t=dHnuIsKSa1qkds-3VIBkxQ&s=19