The Crapto Thread

:vince2:

Itā€™s like when the drunk whale gets lucky for 5 hours stacking everyone at the table then moves to the 5/10 and spews it all off.

3 Likes

Arenā€™t the FTX people still going to get paid?

1 Like

Nobody knows. Gun to my head Iā€™d say yes - CZ can write the check and be a heroā€¦or not and lose a lot of goodwill.

Wait why would you keep all your money on an exchange? I thought taking your money off there was the #1 rule of crypto?

it is, awice is dumb. only reason to keep money on the exchange is for day trading which he used to do a lot of, not sure of his recent activities. lol at having your entire net worth on there though.

I feel bad for the guy but Jesus what an idiotic move.

If you feel bad for him then you are a much kinder person than I am.

Some of this is him being over dramatic, highly unlikely he loses most of his balance.

2 Likes

True. I keep forgetting heā€™s not a reliable narrator.

He lost high 8 figures in spring of 2021 and I believe he loses the rest yesterday.

All the degens just ape like isildur1 with no bankroll management.

1 Like

would love to see a graph of the awice swong from 2015-present

1 Like

Dude was set up for life but he had to keep martingaliing his bankroll.

I dont think so. It doesnā€™t make sense to spend $5-6 billion to make everyone at FTX whole and ā€œabsorbā€ customers that have lost complete faith in the FTX brand.

He will acquire ā€œAssetsā€, i.e FTT shitcoins that have combined in aggregate tanked lower than the liabilities section.

1 Like

A lot of crypto folks are allin craving that next 2017/2020/2021 bull run so they can achieve megawealth. So they leave all their chips at the table just in case.

to the moon

Even then, I dont think the recovery to depositors will be zero or close to it though. If you own those shitcoins or tokens or w/e u are fucked, but if you just had stuff on there thatā€™s worth something I dont think its close to a 0 recovery based on what we know.

yeah but you can HODL without putting all your eggs in an exchange basket

1 Like

Setting up and securely maintaining a wallet is still well beyond what most normies can or want to do. Custodial exchanges are probably always going to be the norm for casual HODLers.

AWice, of course, could have and should have known better. He also could be lying.

1 Like

You donā€™t achieve mega wealth with HODL bitcoins or eth.

You do it by yolo leverage.

If thats the case, its whatever you can get post bankruptcy?

Wonā€™t the lenders be first in line before depositors and the asset column has tanked too far.