The Crapto Thread

siri define oxymoron

9 Likes

At least it’s not in Detroit.

1 Like

I dunno, it might be in one of their two buildings.

Damn it!

you don’t expect the last word in that sentence to be “Cleveland”.

1 Like

If there are any meme fans left who are still hodling amc gme or nvax, I think you may be blessed with a nice upcoming week. I sure as shit won’t short them at any moment this week.

Any reason why?

Stonks

I’ve been short both tickers for a while and therefore I follow them closely (as well as the reddit chatter). Idk what catalyst you think is happening this week? Of course there’s CPI but that would give ~all stonks a bump, not just memes, and really GME would get a smaller bounce than most. As for $AMC, it’s about to recombine with $APE (assuming the vote goes through) at a price somewhere in the middle, which at current prices means AMC would drop. But idk the date for that. AMC will continue to drop regardless because the company is losing money faster than it can raise from share dilution and the bagholder cult is rapidly losing members (as is GME’s cult).

Has anyone been following this Logan Paul crypto scam drama?

Looks like SBF may have pissed off the wrong people

Lol Ari.

I’ve watched the Coffeezilla videos on it.

This gives a pretty good summary:

1 Like

I’ve bought a bunch of crypto in the last week :vince2:

7 Likes

I’ve never heard of this, but this is hilarious:

CryptoZoo is a blockchain-based game where players could purchase in-game cryptocurrency to then purchase an egg that would hatch into an animal that users could crossbreed with other in-game animals. The rarer the breed, the more in-game crypto a player could receive, in turn buying more eggs or cashing out for fiat currency.

Ok.

investors and fans of Logan Paul claim that there was no way to cash out

oof, seems scammy

and no way to hatch the eggs at all

LOL - are they actually madder about the non-egg-hatching than the “dude stole our money” thing?

Paul’s defense:

You can definitely hatch and even breed your animals,” Paul said to CoffeeZilla

Oh, thank goodness.

Paul did not, however, respond to the allegations of keeping players’ money even when they attempted to withdraw it.

I guess this doesn’t matter as long as the eggs hatch and you can breed your animals?

This world is too complicated for me, but man I love watching it.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/succscript/status/1613189118334324736?t=APsrExpFcCi4xagkyxnsOg&s=19

1 Like

FTX, Alameda and other entities controlled by Mr. Bankman-Fried put more than $5 billion into more than 150 startups, as well as venture firms like Sequoia Capital, according to Alameda company documents viewed by The Wall Street Journal.

I have no idea why this guy keeps voluntarily talking, but I hope he never stops. Just hope he has a good internet connection from prison.

I assume his lawyer resigned immediately after reading this.

2 Likes