The Crapto Thread

Lol, that’s exactly what came to mind for me, too.

what does the US debt situation look like if less than 5% inflation is impossible because of global warming and demographic changes?

Read the whole thread before you comment please. There’s a lot of history here and in the older crypto threads. Some of us said this was going to happen and were subject to a lot of derision for it then, and still are now because not everything has gone to zero, or other tone-related reasons. They literally trotted out a gimmick account yesterday to call me stupid for suggesting FTX was a ponzi scheme.

So yeah we’re spiking the football some. But it’s not directed at the people itt unless I’m in the process of defending myself. I’m not calling anyone out by name, and I only really get into the whole dreary “who said what when” thing when I’m defending myself after Wichita attacks me for owning cruise stonks, and then a bunch more pile on. It’s the same pattern every time.

I didn’t start this latest round of rancor. I’m just posting about crapto in the crapto thread. Nobody makes them come in this thread. Isn’t there a positive crypto thread as well?

I was about to say “want to bet” but then I remembered you are poor and are not mad about it, and are even entertained and having fun staying so.

HAHAHA OW MY SIDES THEY HURT

THEY HURT FROM LAUGHING

1 Like

To be clear, I’m absolutely spiking the football.

This is nothing like the scenarios Spidercrab mentioned where truly innocent people got hosed. Everyone that invested in this garbage made an affirmative choice to do so! Like maybe there are a couple dozen admins somewhere who are going to lose their jobs and that sucks but basically everyone getting rekt here has only themselves to blame. The facts are people made terrible investments based on FOMO and believing techbro nonsense and they deserve to lose their money. Basically this:

1 Like

bingo-tarantino

7 Likes

Best “Real or Onion?” I’ve ever seen.

i think you meant ‘that’s a ponzi’

3 Likes

https://o.remove.bg/downloads/8d0982da-e8a8-4f69-a727-ad078e99bea2/ec512d422c9b0c253ac2e8c1e56d9fdd98c88422-removebg-preview.png

1 Like

It’s The Onion. It says it right there in the link.

[quote=“6ix, post:1685, topic:8400”]

hence the game, ‘real or onion’

but it’s The Onion

i’m not sure that’s how that game is supposed to work

regardless a better game is ‘ponzi or ponzi’

1 Like

hold on to your hat while you hear the correct answer

1 Like

I mean this is basically what I have said from the beginning. Crypto is extremely risky. It’s mostly gambling. Probably 95%+ of people were well aware of that.

That being said what happened with FTX has little to do with any of that. This was literally just fraud/theft. If the customer funds were segregated like they should have been people would have only lost 80% instead of 100%.

Everyone taking a victory lap , is BTC dead?

Will it reach a new ATH say within 4 yrs?

Just for the record.

Real Or Onion:

Man commits crime.

Btc/eth aren’t remotely close to dead and will likely be higher in 4 years. The rest of it might be dead. Hard to say.

2 Likes

I have to say Riverman spiking the football is making me consider buying a crypto currency for the first time in my life.

4 Likes