The Cornell sexual assault thread and cringe confessions

Granted probably most of us are past our raping prime but I do think having a conversation about this is important given how prevalent this whole topic is. Makes me think sex ed in middle school should include a bunch of these types of hypothetical situations to get people talking about it early.

1 Like

I’ve been sexually assaulted and not traumatized.

I was on a very very crowded tube train and suddenly realised the guy right in my face was stroking my dick through my suit pants with his little finger. I was a bit shocked and then got off the train.

I found it immediately funny and posted about it on Facebook, where about 100 women reached out to check if I was okay and shared their much worse stories. Which was kind of a wake up call to me in general

I think it’s important to remember that women have a bunch of stories like this where they aren’t traumatized, AND a bunch of worse ones AND the cumulative effect of constant threat.

FYI. I also know a guy who woke up to a guy giving him a blow job and he told the story in a similar way.

5 Likes

I have experienced that a couple of times on public transportation in Asia. I was also not traumatized.

I think this is true, but I also think we are downplaying how deliberate this is

A lot of men who do this do it knowingly and would describe it as rape. I think cross referencing people’s porn habits AND measured incidents of rape and admissions of rape show this pretty clealry

It’d be nice if they could get an entire year’s worth of group chat so we could see how often this actually happens.

it isn’t gay to blow the homies good morning

honestly rude of you to leave like that

realized later in life that like half of my random hookups were probably with manic people throwing themselves at me

should I have known then?

I just thought the girl in high school who broke up with her boyfriend during the day and started blowing me 5 minutes after kissing me that night was being really nice? idk

1 Like

this post reminds me of when we were all 18/19 and a friend moved out to cali for a like 6 months and came back to visit and we were all hanging out drinking and smoking and he told us he was out there hanging out with this older guy and he told our friend, “if you let me suck your dick you can sleep with my wife afterwards”.

we were all like “what the FUCK?!? you didn’t do it right?!?”

“if you just close your eyes, it feels the same as a chick :man_shrugging:t3:”

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?” laughed for an hour and made fun of him for years lmao

Which one don’t you agree with, that it’s not sexual assault for someone to give me a blowjob while I’m passed out, or that I’m lying about not having any trauma from it?

I thought we were trying to pass laws to make sure there wasn’t any sex ed in middle school other than abstinence and reading the Bible together

1 Like

Don’t overthink it. He just went “this doesn’t fit my initial reaction so I’ll post that” it’s intellectual laziness of course, but not worth digging into

I’m still not sure about the guy who claims that all he did was went up there, asked if everyone was OK, saw nothing coercive, and then left. I guess they must have had good reason to believe he was lying, which is quite possible.

I may be mixing up my rapers, but wasn’t his claim slightly discredited by him posting “free pussy upstairs” or something?

Also. I also think that witnessing a rape and not doing anything about it should be an expelling offence

I posted his account up thread with link to the lawsuit he is filing. Cliffs are that he saw “free pussy upstairs” message. Claims that he thought something “dangerous” might be going on. He went up to the room. Saw her and another dude (I think just one). Asked if they were OK and then he left. She alleged that he snorted some ketamine off of her. He refuted that by providing some sort of test that showed he had no ketamine in his system.

He could by lying, but if he is, a lot of things don’t add up.

Which rape dude is it? I’m pretty sure he also posted something in the chat.

Also. Cornell dude producing an unverified hair test two months after the fact means approximately zero.

Well according to the googles, it can be detected for 3 months after, so I think we’re at higher than “approximately zero”. As far as unverified, I don’t know what you expected him to do about that. This whole thing happened outside the legal system. A college kid faking a test like that seems unlikely, but sure it’s possible.

I didn’t see what he posted in the chat. It’s hard to keep track of since sometimes they’re male #X and sometimes they’re John Doe. That’s why I’m not sure about much with respect to this dude.

I was faking urine analysis tests at like 17-18 years old. Unless it’s a probation/law enforcement test they don’t watch you pee or anything. Even DOT tests are just you going into a bathroom alone and putting the cup of urine in the revolving door thing. At least that’s how they were in the early 2000s when I had a commercial license. I assume you could just submit someone’s hair and have it tested as well.

The labs generally keep the specimen for a while and they can DNA test the hair to see if it was his. If there was an attorney involved, they’d have told the kid as much. If he gets caught on that, it is much, much worse than no test at all.

This is AI I know but:

If it was negative and then the DA didn’t do shit about anything I doubt it is on file.