The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

full transcript for the nerds

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-transcript-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/2768e0cc-4ddd-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html

So that’s it. I mean, we have many, many times the number of votes necessary to win the state. And we won the state, and we won it very substantially and easily, and we’re getting, we have, much of this is a very certified, far more certified than we need.

Lolololol he opens the call with “I obviously won because rally size.” Just unfathomable stupidity

5 Likes

I remember listening to an On The Media podcast and they were talking about how Trump was really buying into the insanity. They played an interview with like Laura Ingrahm and he was talking about " shadow people " it was straight out of Qanon nonsense. It was so clear thats what he was talking about.

Honestly thats what Trumpers were all kinda basing their insane confidence pre election on. When I checked out the conservative forum they were all super confident because rally sizes.

Turns out its about as useful as polls though so lol both of us.

1 Like

Especially during a pandemic when one side believes in science and the other side thinks masks reduce their sperm count or some such nonsense.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/noahshachtman/status/1345821764551634954?s=21

8 Likes

He’s the one without a chin that gave his stripper (prostitute?) girlfriend, unbeknownst to her, an abortifacient colada. So, you know, an average-level Trump advisor.

3 Likes

Yea why aren’t we hearing crap from other states?

1 Like

Also he was cheating on his mistress with the stripper

1 Like

The lawbros will never give it up with this shit

https://twitter.com/rbreich/status/1345889175380185088?s=21

3 Likes

11 Likes

@bestof

5 Likes

That thread is full of dozens and dozens of idiots who think the GA state police are going to arrest Trump. After four years of Krassensteins and Seth Abraham resistance grifting there are still chumps with an unlimited capacity to believe that the system works and corrupt presidents will be held accountable.

5 Likes

She also said he tried to slip her the morning after pill.

5 Likes

Does he now have Barron writing them?

2 Likes

Pretty great that “not necessarily supporting the dumbest most incompetent fascist coup ever” is the bar for heroism at this point.

8 Likes

Maybe this guy from my golf forum?

This wasn’t just another election. This is literally about if this constitutional republic continues to exist or if we are going to become a communist nation ruled from China.

These idiots took bribes from China to bring in the Dominion voting machines that were made to commit voter fraud. We have already seen the proof. Just because the MSM refuses to report on it doesn’t make it go away.

I have a strong suspicion when over a 100 Representatives and a dozen Senators object to the electors from the swing states where there has been voter fraud you and everyone else will be seeing it if the MSM wants to report on it or not.

The Democrats are 100% in bed with the corporations. The big corporations donate primarily to Democrats and the RINO’s. The social media and tech giants all have stepped on free speech rights and banned conservative content.

The creator of GAB has literally been banned from every single tech corporation service and had to build everything from the ground up. Pay Pal killed his account. The credit card companies killed his account and even cancelled his personal credit cards. It is completely funded by people mailing in checks no advertisement at all.

I wonder why Biden had his inauguration bleachers taken down today and cancelled the parade? And before you say, “Covid” or “Super Spreader Event” let me ask you why he planned it in the first place then? The bleachers had already been set up and were taken down today.

2 Likes

Cotton isn’t on board with the continued coup attempt. Clearly there isn’t a unified theory among Republicans who are thirsty AF for the Presidency as to what their optimal line is politically.

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1345931282178592769

1 Like

Dang! I was really hoping the urinating next to your car one was true. Bummed now.

1 Like

I guess technically this is a states rights thing. There are some R’s out there who actually believe that. He’s also not going to get credit being the 25th R to sign up on trumpism.

or it’s as simple as Cotton just got re-elected so he’s not up for 6 years.

I forgot about the latter, there is a strong difference between those in 2 and those in 6 what they’re saying.