The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Is anybody upset if they just open the door and shove him out at like 10,000 feet elevation?

10 Likes

I’d be upset if they didn’t video it

9 Likes

I made that joke 2 weeks ago. Saying you can jump out of plane wo a parachute. Once.

we know it’s from iran because we sold it to them

11 Likes

How do we tell the difference between the ones we sold to Iran and the ones we sold to Iraq and the ones we…

5 Likes

no but it still didn’t work out for littlefinger

1 Like

Lol flailing Trump’s going to burn it all down on the way out. As long as his coup actually fails this wouldn’t be that bad of an outcome.

3 Likes

What’s funny is a large number of the founding fathers were super young in terms of what we would deem reasonable today.

If they were around today they would be making TikTok videos and twitching Call of Duty, not writing declarations and ammendments.

Please don’t name the older ones, I know. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1341885394124607488
( twitter | raw text )

I was also surprised that they had some crack sprinkled on them.

11 Likes

Are they doing a signature verification in Georgia? I hadn’t heard that. I assume his “slow walking” actually means “standing completely still in cement shoes with a grand piano on your shoulders”.

1 Like

Why are you hellbent on denying people the chance to boostrap! We can’t just be giving out 2k Willy Nilly. Too many and we can’t buy a replacement engine for a jet fighter.

Silver linings and all that.

1 Like

No, we did before selling it to them.

Trump’s Advanced Farsi at Penn is really paying off.

1 Like

2020: “At least Trump didn’t get us into a war.”

December: “Oh fuck!”

5 Likes

This was my thought. Imagine if every time anyone was hit with an American made munition they threatened anihilation.

They could call this “strong, fast and fair” special counsel “Operation Warpspeed”.

2 Likes

Details to come in two weeks.

3 Likes

He’s going to argue “You can’t change horses in midstream” is actually part of the Constitution.

3 Likes