The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

I mean when all is said and done, like Trump or hate him, you gotta respect him.

Excuse me

5 Likes

I was promised some rage tweets.

I have consumed a good amount of MAGA tears in the last 4 days, but I need MOAR.

10 Likes

How does, “get the fuck out before you’re dragged out by your double chin” sound?

6 Likes

No tweets during the speech. Hes given up

5 Likes

A personal request, please lay a little light on the gallows humor. The chances of him completing suicide are far less than zero. He’s elderly and just suffered the worst defeat of his life. I’m not saying wish him well, just don’t joke about the other part either. IMO!

3 Likes

He lives for nothing else than vengeance. He’s plotting. The last 4 years were a fuck you to Obama.

I get where you’re coming from and my post was intended to be somewhat humorous… But I was about 8% kidding and if someone told me it was my job to talk him off a ledge I don’t think I’d be very helpful.

We are all processing this in different ways, and it turns out the emotions I’ve been repressing to get through the last four years contained a few 500 gallon drums of pure 16x distilled hate.

But I’ll delete the post because it’s poor form and I’m still sane enough to realize everyone else is happy not vomiting up a bunch of vile shit as they come out of a long dissociative episode.

You can’t control my heart

7 Likes

He did say wall is done.

1 Like

I’ll agree to this once he actually leaves office. Until then, the EV for the nation from him dying is huge.

3 Likes

Yeah but he married her. That is a rookie mistake.

2 Likes

100%. This is me processing this in my own way too.

1 Like

So you’re saying there’s a chance?

Eh, I’m probably more forgiving and tolerant than most here, but fuck him and the inner circle. I wish them ill.

9 Likes

Any chance Biden means “heeling” and not “healing?”

6 Likes

I think Not Bruce Z needs to take this one.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I’m too busy searching Twitter for Trumpists who I can troll to the detriment of their mental health.

8 Likes

12 Likes