The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

no, can’t give him all the credit here since he might run again, I’d go with a new bill, the what we wanted the first fucking time bill

No just pass a stand alone 2k. Who gives a fuck if he gets credit. It puts mitch in a horrible spot and puts the ga seats in a great spot.

You add a bunch of other shit he has an easy out.

Or make it 3k

If only there being a tweet for everything meant something in this day and age.

Fuck that. Give him the credit. Dude has dementia. Good chance he’s drooling in 4 years.

3 Likes

Holy shit. There’s been some weird days in the Trump era, but between Trump’s 9 minute monologue on why he won the election bigly, and Trump and Lindsay screaming for more stimulus, this one might be the weirdest yet.

Also, derps can’t seem to figure out that the stimulus package was part of the omnibus bill and are up in arms that the Kennedy center got money and Pakistan got money for women.

3 Likes

Lets be real, if it happens he deserves more Credit than Nancy and Schumer

9 Likes

Yes or at best western civilization shit. Not much difference.

Really though didn’t most of the Greek and Roman architecture get inspired from Egyptian Africa…which makes it like when they sing…

jfc Klob

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1341587611283054592?s=20

Doesn’t sound like that to me. Seems like she’s saying there are urgent provisions in the bill that passed, and that no better deal can be reached quickly. I also think her talking points deliberately pander to the MSNBC audience to raise money for the runoffs. Like her closing argument in that clip makes no sense, but it pushes the right anti-Trump buttons for MSNBC.

I guess Trumps the 1st president to pardon a coffee boy?

3 Likes

Taking the spending bill aside for a second, becuase he’s conflating the two that are packaged together, but putting that aside, if all we had was a bill that gave every american who made $75,000 or less $2,000 per adult and kid… would that actually be a bad bill? Because that kind of sounds like a good bill…

1 Like

Just fire them anyway, who’s going to stop it?

yeah this. GOP would and will as soon as they can.

Not that easy with some of the appointments.

He’s gone out of his way to make it more difficult to remove officials with time specified terms.

If these jobs haven’t had time specified terms in the past, then you fire them anyway. If it goes to court and the court upholds that they cannot be fired, then you appoint every job as a time specified job when you are on your way out the door.

2 Likes

Why cut off those making 76,000

Do we not bleed?

Actually technically the cutoff is $99,000 AGI per person, 199,000 AGI per married couple it just phases out between 75/150 and 99/199, but I just mean, that’s literally what’s in the bill now and what he’s asking for… Seems like a bill just giving $2,000 to all those people would be a great bill to me?

My only issue with it is basing who needs help on past year’s earnings. Not sure how you solve that, but there have to be people who made too much in 2019 that need the help now.

So if someone made lots of money last year and not much this year (because, say, a fucking pandemic happened), they have to wait until they file 2020 taxes to get any money? Great job Congress

1 Like

I’m not saying there aren’t better bills. The Heroes act is clearly a better bill. Needs-testing it better would be a better bill. I’m just saying that if Trump actually went through with a bill that gave $2,000 to all middle class and below (spoiler: he won’t), then that would still be a great bill.

1 Like