The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

https://gfycat.com/anchoredscratchydikkops-the-matrix-more-hugo-weaving-agent-smith

1 Like

MY VEINS. INJECT IT. INTO.

3 Likes

27 Likes

It’s an opinion I guess. Perhaps we have different definitions of the words if, will, concede, gracefully, fight, fair, accept, and whatever.

4 Likes

@Narrator can be on our side for once

11 Likes

maybe it’s graceful compared to shooting people outside your home? /shrug

2 Likes

Common Ground: Progressive policies only for white Americans.

2 Likes

200w

1 Like

Pretty sure trump has never done a post Mortem on anything he has done in his life. I agree, others are always responsible.

20 Likes

Trump’s legal team wishes are champagne dreams on a caviar budget.

There are no cases there, nothing to be contested. Good lawyers are not going to get involved in that, regardless of their politics.

1 Like

Lololol he must be done golfing.

:musical_score: you had a bad day…

6 Likes

A little rule, a little sway,
A MoonPie on a winter’s day,
Is all fat Donny ever had
Between the cradle and the gravy.

So many books in the next 18 months.

There is still a chance Trumpism burns itself down from inside out.

After all, the plan in 2015, before Trump formally announced his candidacy, had been to drop out of the race and return to The Apprentice claiming that he could’ve won if he’d wanted to (NBC inadvertently kept him on the campaign trail when they severed its relationship with him over his anti-immigrant comments)

Seriously never watching nbc or affiliated properties again.

:joy:

2 Likes

I watched the season finale of American Ninja Warrior last night and went into a deep shame spiral

2 Likes

@BestOf

His best tweet as president, hands down.

The story goes someone was told to book the Four Season Lawn for a presser. If you google that, the law care place comes up.

Trump workers are that dumb.

1 Like

And since they can’t admit a mistake, they just go with it and pretend like that actually was the plan the whole time. Just staggering incompetence, even for this administration.

4 Likes