The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Dang, that superfan at the end refers to him as “Mr. Trump.” How fast former POTUTH hath fallen.

3 - steals the silverware and the resolute desk on his way out
6 - orders Barr/saturday night massacre situation to get the justice department to arrest Joe/other dems
8 - attempts to prevent the electoral college from voting on 12/14
10 - suicide

Yeah, it was just Rudy spouting off a bunch of Sean Hannity conspiracy stuff.

1 Like

As previous memes in this thread have pointed out they’re not celebrating Biden having won but in Trump having lost. This is very much a Trump rally.

Don’t know if you really want to watch it, the first minute is pretty entertaining though.

I fear Trump’s revenge will be him stealing Christmas! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Not sure if joking, but me and I wager a few are celebrating Kamala’s victory and what that means for future women of color candidates.

Trump’s tears are the icing on the cake of progress.

2 Likes

It was really meant as a snark to nazi barbie - not intended to take away from Kamala & Joes supporters - I’ll try harder next time.

1 Like

He’s right the judges do count. So far one has asked your counsel if he has a traumatic brain injury and another asked a follow up question that pretty much suggested that repeating what he’d just said was risking his bar card.

Hasn’t tweeted in 5 hours. Must be super-depressed.

Not your fault. I’ve been celebrating for three days.

He went out golfing today.

Yeah but they had him coming back to DC. Unless somebody swiped his phone, he’d be tweetstorming now

Looking online at property in Moscow, hopefully.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325194709443080192
( twitter | raw text )

27 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325195021339987969
( twitter | raw text )

5 Likes

I dunno, Moscow is pretty expensive these days, maybe a dacha near Omsk is more in his price range

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA YES YES YES KEEP GOING!!!

17 Likes
2 Likes

Do your thing @jack