The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Yeah. There are more ballots than envelopes because many people voted in person.

3 Likes

I’m going to armchair psychologize but I’m starting to think Trump’s refusal to accept the election isn’t the strategy nearly everyone likes to pretend it is. His clinical narcissism simply does not have a place for him losing. He literally can’t comprehend how he would lose. To him it’s like being asked why 2+2=5 is wrong or why gravity doesn’t cause objects to repel each other. They just don’t. The very idea makes no sense.

9 Likes

And when they lose it’s an absolute lock they blame someone else for betraying them. He’ll never admit to himself that he probably would have won if he himself wasn’t such a fucking moron.

1 Like

I thought it was widely understood that he’s the online poker player who insists that a site must be rigged or that his opponents colluded or that he is up against bots because he can’t handle the idea that he’s losing because he’s unlucky and maybe just not that good.

I think of that as a common cognitive bias shared by a huge part of the population.

Trump’s issue seems far more deep-seated, clinical and crippling of his ability to see the world as it is.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1333422192261013504
( twitter | raw text )

It is 100% this. I made a similar point a couple weeks ago. His narcissism and position in society has allowed him to go 74 years without ever facing consequences for any of his failures. He scammed, cheated, and sued his way out of every loss he’s ever faced, all while blaming others as he left a trail of failure in his wake. And through it all, he surrounded himself with adoring fans and yes men who constantly tell him how great he is. He is literally incapable of accepting a loss here. He doesn’t have the mental tools to do so. This is the first time in 74 years that he has lost something that he doesn’t have enough control over to change the reality of or even the perspective of (other than for true believers who he’s convinced it was rigged). It would be genuinely fascinating and entertaining to watch if he didn’t still have immense power for another 2 full months.

10 Likes

Well, there are people out there who still insist that Hillary was a great candidate who only lost because of Russian cheating.

2 Likes

False equivalence. Hillary lost for many reasons but given the margins the Russian disinformation campaign was definitely one of the but-for causes of that loss. Trump also lost for many reasons. The issue isn’t arguing over which cause it was its arguing over whether he lost at all, which is different from HRC.

2 Likes

he needs to move up stakes so they’ll respect his raises

12 Likes

THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK SHEEPLE WAKE UP 2+2 IS HUNTER BIDENS EMAILS

1 Like

fyp

2 Likes

I feel like some joke or something is going right over my head. :grinning:

2 Likes

above video didn’t work for me

Nice. That is awesome.

Trump is FGators for politics. Except Trump occasionally wins.

This is one of THE videos that explains trump. He is so confident in his wrongness he convinces a roomful of people that he’s right. For long enough to get out of dodge with a sackful of cash anyway.

1 Like

Get running
Start pumping your bunions, I’m coming
I’m the dumbest, who flamethrow your function to Funyons
Flame your crew quicker than Trump fucks his youngest
Now face the flame fuckers your fame and fate’s done with
I walk Charlie Brown, Peppermint Patty, Linus and Lucy
Put coke in the doobie roll moodies to smoke with Snoopy
I still remain that dick grabbing slacker that spit a loogie
'Cause the tolda of the toolie’ll murder you Frank and Moolies
Fuck outta here, yeah

This song also has one of the greatest opening lyrics of all time.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1333458950038106113
( twitter | raw text )