The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Verified user though?

Nah, they seriously require SSN? Insanity.

I can’t tell if you guys are joking about parler requiring SSN but that would be the greatest thing ever if these mega paranoid MAGA morons are actually registering with a social media site that requires SSN.

2 Likes

Starting to think these MAGA chuds aren’t terribly bright.

8 Likes

No puppet. You’re the puppet.

4 Likes

How long before there’s a meme that Gates/Soros are behind Parler and now have everyones info to track for the new world order?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331622091272163329
( twitter | raw text )

Ya cause tight oil fraking was invented in the past 4 years!

I think by registering for Parler with your phone number, you will be spared the 5G plague.

Only those who aren’t in their database will be sent the 5G Exploding Heart Touch of Death.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331624798372438018
( twitter | raw text )

The Dim Mak? Pai Mei would never teach deplorables the Five Point Exploding Heart technique

1552554999_beatrix

3 Likes

In hindsight, Cambridge Analytica aimed too low with Parler, they should have asked users to provide bank routing numbers and credit card info. I’d bet a frightfully large number of Trumpalos would cheerfully hand that over.

5 Likes

The stuff about cars is good too. The screenwriter was a huge car guy.

There were actually 3 cars that could have made those tire marks, and the writer knew it, but it didn’t work as well in the dialogue.

2 Likes

2nd that

4 Likes

My Cousin Vinny watch party? Would be fun to see it with lawbros

5 Likes

It’s so good. I’m in for sure.

1 Like

Saw this related article on a local new site last night. First thought was hmm, Trump, Kim…what’s the third?

3 Likes

Someone on that site I keep mentioning full of Trumpers mentioned they were upset because Parler censored a post promoting the Trump campaign write in the GA runoffs. I posted yeah man the establishment on both sides really own everything, including Parler. Again not taking full credit but a few of them are pretty down on Parler now.

9 Likes

iran obv

1 Like