The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Some of them

They aren’t too bad. Most one sentence in all caps with a common theme. Stop the count. Etc

“Looking increasingly bleak for Trump in Georgia”

Trump advisor via CNN

7 Likes

1 Like

Also they are kind of calming for me at least. They’re increasingly empty and desperate. I’ve been imagining Trump in all kinds of terrible situations pleading for his life by saying the words in his tweets a lot.

I know most of you think he won’t suffer any consequences, and that’s certainly possible, but I still maintain he’s pissed off so many powerful people that a majority of the power on earth wants to turn him into a stain on the ground.

2 Likes

I mean Rupert fucking Murdoch giving him a nudge out the door with Fox’s early Arizona call tells you all you need to know about how he is viewed in those circles…

5 Likes

ezgif-1-d06febbc08a4

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/the_law_boy/status/1324425796178628613?s=21

7 Likes

They should be embarrassed to support trump.

I am already seeing trumpers saying “don’t say mean things about us”, “don’t gloat”, “be nice”.

This country didn’t just get fucked. It’s been fucked.

Guess what Trump supporters, I am never taking my foot off your balls so you better be the shyest mother fucking people who have ever roamed the earth. You are not getting a free pass from me if trump is out of office.

17 Likes

Yeah.

My post was mainly in response to the peeps here who’ve said that Trumpers never feel shame so there’s no such thing as a shy Trumper.

1 Like

What happened to the Baker like figure his son and law was searching for? Is that Pam bondi? :joy:

3 Likes

BOOTS FOR TOOTS!

Broke my iPad trying to add hearts. Is software broken? Only I allotted.

My friend has been playing with the new Photoshop AI filters:

happiness turned all the way down

full anger with full hair thickening

minimum facial age with full happines, suprise, and anger, hair thinning

It’s funny because that first one actually looks like mild bemusement or sight social discomfort - two emotions Trump doesn’t have.

2 Likes

#trump2024

4 Likes

I imagine all trump tweets are being reviewed before being posted.

Lol trump.

People really need to understand for court challenges to have any chance, they have to be created with a speck of competency, and at least a sliver of credibility. A judge is not going to just rubber stamp anything that shows up. There are rules to how the rigged game works and Trump’s people don’t have the ability to get to that threshold.

1 Like

I also think the elites are pretty eager to dump Trump knowing the Senate will block anything that actually threatens them.

Above all, these people need stability.

3 Likes

I would be a lot more worried if I didn’t think everyone at the gop grown-ups table was grinning wolfishly at getting away with the political heist of the century.

1 Like

Gave a heart because I agree with the first paragraph. Removed half a heart because I disagree with the second. Discourse rounds up.

demoncrats CLAIM to be against the electoral college, but what if biden wins the electoral college??? will they be hypocrites??? MAKES U THINK, CHESSMATE LIBRULS

6 Likes