The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Like Linzie who won by 11 points after Trump shit all over him!

Trump shit all over him like two years ago, though. Lindsey was very loyal in the runup to the election.

2 Likes

Trump left him hanging in the weeks before the election and Lapdog Lou Dobbs was openly telling people not to vote for Linzie two weeks before the election. The posts are still there in the House/Senate thread.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true, some of that probably came from Trump - not sure how much Dobbs is a lapdog versus just a brainwashed true believer. Like that Dobbs/Nunes interview the other day made it clear that Dobbs doesn’t realize where reality ends and the kayfabe begins.

i wouldn’t call dobbs a true believer. it’s probably a medical issue at this point

I think (am hopeful) this could be different. Trump trashing Linzee was unlikely to cost him votes since people that love Trump were still going to show up to vote Trump and no way in hell they were going to vote D for Senate.

Here, Trump trashing the two candidates could convince a few to not bother showing up to vote.

3 Likes

The Bar Association needs your fees to answer important letters, guys.

https://twitter.com/PascrellforNJ/status/1329875147067625474

5 Likes

My understanding for people of means is that terminal cancer becomes less about whether you go but deciding when, how, and whether that means an assisted passage. Do you hang on for twelve months as your quality of life diminishes to the point that you wish you were dead? Or do you hang on for just two months in the hopes that you can superglue the crown onto the Orange Emperor’s head, but you figure past a certain point, it’s time to call it?

What a scumbag

https://twitter.com/lawindsor/status/1329823196321902597?s=21

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1329867570028171268

40 Likes
36 Likes

I would snap take Senator Pidgin surving if we can get Jr joining Herman Cain. Would probably be a significantly better outcome for the long term future of the country.

4 Likes

Jr is not a figure of relevance to the future of the country. Jr is one of the very few things Donald is totally right about.

2 Likes

Nice that Bernie is saying it out loud, but this was perfectly obvious well before now.

4 Likes

Jr could definitely win a GOP primary.

2 Likes

Why take that risk? I agree he is a worthless loser nothing. But so was his dad, and look where that got us.

2 Likes

I hate Don Sr., but Don Jr. isn’t half the man his dad was at the same age

2 Likes

This is really it. Jr isn’t capable of being anywhere near as LAG as his dad. His dad is a fucking maniac. Jr is just following in his footsteps and copying him in a pathetic attempt to win his dad’s favor after a lifetime of being treated like the scum on the bottom of his dad’s shoe.

And all of this assumes that they’re not all well and truly fucked because they did all the crimes and pissed off all the wrong people.

2 Likes

Have you seen Jr’s Twitter profile lately?

All he needs to do is a reasonable re-enactment of his dad’s rallies and he’s got a ton of equity in any GOP primary that doesn’t include his father.