The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Rick Scott is clearly a lich so probably impervious to Covid. There are upsides to making deals with the devil.

2 Likes

Came here to post this, just lol

This game doesn’t have any winners among the GOP power brokers.

if grassley (87) somehow fades so much as complications, i’m going to give serious consideration to covid being a hoax

4 Likes

who is going to be the first establishment GOPer to call Trump a RINO?

2 Likes

I love this. Donald answering wrong with unwavering confidence. Junior desperately trying to get his dad’s approval by getting it right. Ivanka questions the validity of asking it because she can’t figure out the answer herself.

2 Likes

How do you think Saul Goodman gets out of this situation?

1 Like

Meh. Unless we take both Georgia seats, we need two Republicans to die from COVID. Wake me up when it turns out he infected one of his colleagues.

One of these fuckers has got to join Herman right?

1 Like

If my life were on the line and I was George Conway I’d hate myself and the life I’d led.

6 Likes

Busts open the wall in his office to grab a new passport and duffel of cash

Is George Conway’s twitter pic seriously a portrait of himself like 20 years ago? LOL and he calls Trump a narcissist while pretty obviously giving zero fucks about his kid who is in obvious crisis, fuck this guy so hard.

6 Likes

There is circumstantial evidence of more than a normal amount of voter fraud in this year’s election, but Trump’s lawyers have not yet presented most of the evidence supporting the electronic claims that they must rely on to have any hope of reversing the outcome of the election.

The venues in question are all in red Greater Minnesota, not in the blue urban areas where voter fraud is common.

Article is hot garbage to begin with and yet they still can’t get behind the idiocy of TEAM KRAKEN

https://twitter.com/AndrewHGiuliani/status/1329811706630041600?s=20

3 Likes

Fun fact: Andrew Giuliani got kicked off the golf team at Duke for being a mega-douche, then sued.

3 Likes

lol, he’s quite optimistic he won’t be fired

Currently serving the American public as Special Assistant to President Donald J. Trump until January 20, 2025

4 Likes

Same. Going forward we’re completely fucked Probably another decade of GOP dominance because our leaders are complicit or useless and a good chance our democracy doesn’t survive.

“We have a hundred more of these…I can’t show them to you.” - Rudy Giuliani (2020)

“I have here a list of the names of 207…members of the Communist Party!” - Senator Iselin, The Manchurian Candidate (1962)

4 Likes

Crossposting from Rupar thread.

This caused me literal physical pain to hear. Cult.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1329776726726111233?s=19

11 Likes